Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just to confirm - tomorrow cheap promo ticket edition 08:24 - Oct 19 with 5486 viewsartsbossbeard

If it's not a success, it's 100% the clubs fault and definitely not those who don't bother turning up then?

I've got 'Welcome to the cheap seats' by The Wonderstuff featuring the wonderful Kirsty MacColl in my head now also.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Just to confirm - tomorrow cheap promo ticket edition on 21:36 - Oct 19 with 422 viewsstantheman

I said to few mates that they could take my offer of £10 pound to see Ipswich v QPR but they wanted more money.
Just to confirm - tomorrow cheap promo ticket edition on 21:59 - Oct 19 with 404 viewsjas0999

I’ll be there tomorrow, but unfortunately the quality of football on offer I.e. the product, is still very sub standard. Just like any other product, you can reduce the price but until the quality improves people probably won’t buy it. However, the product still attracts the brand loyal buyers.
Just to confirm - tomorrow cheap promo ticket edition on 08:44 - Oct 20 with 334 viewsKeaneish

on 09:08 - Oct 19 by _

It's 18 degrees today...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024