Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know this will be universally unpopular but there is a sadistic part of 11:41 - Oct 22 with 1177 viewsmaccyd9

me rather enjoying our current plight.

I don't want us to fail or Hurst to get the boot etc but after 17 years of pretty much nothing, I wouldn't be too adverse to a relegation battle if for nothing else than to have big matches and moments again.

And what's the worst case scenario? We get relegated. Can't say I'd be that upset about that either. I don't think financially it would have too many implications and it could be the shot in the arm the club needs.

I know this will be universally unpopular but there is a sadistic part of on 11:44 - Oct 22 with 1142 viewsReuser_is_God

Whilst what you say is true there is also another side to all of that where it won't be a shot in the arm for the club & we'd end up just plodding along in L1 & eventually becoming L1 strugglers.

I know what I think is more likely to be the case, especially under the current ownership.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I know this will be universally unpopular but there is a sadistic part of on 11:45 - Oct 22 with 1141 viewsRegencyBlue

I dont think it would be a relegation 'battle' at all. At this point in time we seem to be going down with barely a whimper!

As for relegation, under this owner, we dont come back in my lifetime and I'm not aiming to go anywhere just yet!
I know this will be universally unpopular but there is a sadistic part of on 11:57 - Oct 22 with 1091 viewsDarth_Koont

Thinking we'd come out the other side of relegation in a better state is like thinking we'll be able to cherry-pick the best trade deals after Brexit. There's a possibility but the risk/benefits don't add up and we could be in for a very rocky few years or even decade instead ... just to get us back to where we already are now.

Pronouns: He/Him

I know this will be universally unpopular but there is a sadistic part of on 12:05 - Oct 22 with 1037 viewsBinner

With our present squad and management I think we would struggle in League 1. We could bomb straight through to League 2.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I know this will be universally unpopular but there is a sadistic part of on 12:05 - Oct 22 with 1038 viewsJ2BLUE

For every Norwich there's a Bradford/Coventry. Sheff U took their time getting back. It would likely be a disaster. We'd almost certainly lose Dozzell and 1-2 other promising youngsters.

There's a chance we could rebuild with an academy side and end up in a better situation but it's a massive gamble. I agree on the meaningful games but the end result has to be staying up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024