Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we get the new manager 15:23 - Oct 22 with 605 viewsgibbsm1

after the next two games we will have a chance of staying up. we still have some quality players on the books (if not in the team). If the new man can get Huws and maybe Bishop back with a consistent way of playing then we have a new chance.

If we wait to make the change after the next international break then I fear that will be too late.

We are 13/2 to beat Leeds. Astonishing odds which we would never have seen under the last regime.
If we get the new manager on 15:24 - Oct 22 with 600 viewsJ2BLUE

We were frequently high odds away from home against the top teams under MM as although we were always 'solid and hard to play against' we were never a real threat.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If we get the new manager on 15:29 - Oct 22 with 575 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

"If the new man can get Huws and maybe Bishop back with a consistent way of playing then we have a new chance."

I have no idea how a change of manager will deliver those two back onto the pitch.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If we get the new manager on 15:37 - Oct 22 with 567 viewsrgp1

If we get the new manager on 15:29 - Oct 22 by Marshalls_Mullet

"If the new man can get Huws and maybe Bishop back with a consistent way of playing then we have a new chance."

I have no idea how a change of manager will deliver those two back onto the pitch.

Aside from getting our Crocked players back on the pitch. I would like to think that the new manager might be able to bring in a couple of freebies in to shore up the team. Like in the Alex Bruce or Steven Taylor mould. Yes they might not be fully fit but let's be honest, the crap we have out on the pitch currently needs leaders.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024