Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted 16:08 - Oct 22 with 1292 viewsCoco

https://dating.independent.co.uk/sport/football-ipswich-invasion-1370552.html

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted on 16:13 - Oct 22 with 1264 viewschicoazul

I remember this and was at this game. didnt go on the pitch though.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted on 16:24 - Oct 22 with 1225 viewsCoco

When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted on 16:13 - Oct 22 by chicoazul

I remember this and was at this game. didnt go on the pitch though.

I remember being quite young and the invasions were the only exciting part of the day.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted on 19:35 - Oct 22 with 1126 viewstrncbluearmy

Use to spend more time on the pitch then some of the players,the John Duncan protests were the best though. Feel quite sorry for him now he was a football genius compared to the dross we have now.
ITFC use to have loads of fans with a real passion for the club. Something that seems to be completely lacking nowadays.
When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted on 19:39 - Oct 22 with 1104 viewspointofblue

Mediocrity? I'd take mediocrity right now!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted on 20:39 - Oct 22 with 1028 viewsrgp1

When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted on 16:24 - Oct 22 by Coco

I remember being quite young and the invasions were the only exciting part of the day.

I remember the game as it was shocking and it was back in the day when I used to be one of Wiggy Chapman's pitch walkers. The one thing I remember was walking on the pitch at half time, we found a pair of scissors lying in the penalty area!
When rudderless mediocrity wasn’t accepted on 20:53 - Oct 22 with 999 viewsbluelou

Went to this game, got a bit drunk like 15 year olds do at the football and ended up on the pitch.
At Chantry on Monday got called into the head’s office to explain why me and my mate were pictured in the Evening Star invading the pitch like a couple of yobs.

A few years later saw that same picture in Tower Ramparts as part of an Evening Star promotional thing so nabbed it as a souvenir.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024