Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time 14:26 - Oct 25 with 816 viewsthebooks

Seem to remember he was dismissed on here as a possible GB replacement back in the day (I am that old. There was a very funny poster called bigearedboysonfarms, what became of him?..but I digress). Obviously still a good manager.

So GB. Maybe. But maybe it'll be Hogg on a temp basis, supported by Klug. It's a mess whatever.
Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:28 - Oct 25 with 802 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Don’t know when that was - he’s been pretty much permanently employed since 1982

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:29 - Oct 25 with 796 viewsthebooks

Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:28 - Oct 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Don’t know when that was - he’s been pretty much permanently employed since 1982

Yeah, but he ended up managing some very small teams, if I remember rightly.
Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:30 - Oct 25 with 782 viewsIllinoisblue

Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:29 - Oct 25 by thebooks

Liverpool...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:31 - Oct 25 with 775 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:29 - Oct 25 by thebooks

In the run up to Burley leaving, the last 5 teams he had managed were Inter Milan, Blackburn, Grasshoppers Zurich, FC Copenhagen and Udinese...
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 14:31]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:44 - Oct 25 with 719 viewsthebooks

Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:31 - Oct 25 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

In the run up to Burley leaving, the last 5 teams he had managed were Inter Milan, Blackburn, Grasshoppers Zurich, FC Copenhagen and Udinese...
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 14:31]

You're right, my memory is gone.. it would have been post-Joe Royle when he piddling around in the UAE and Finland.
Roy Hodgson was out of management for a long time on 14:51 - Oct 25 with 698 viewshoppy

I remember Kevin Keegan suddenly being announced as Newcastle manager - a full 8 years that he'd been completely out of the game. A few decent managers out there that would still be decent managers despite not having been in a post for a year or two.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024