Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens now with Hursts signings - in particular the Shrewsbury lads 17:50 - Oct 25 with 5147 viewsLord_Lucan

This for me is the biggest problem. Is ME prepared to splash some cash?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What happens now with Hursts signings - in particular the Shrewsbury lads on 20:09 - Oct 25 with 592 viewsEly_Blue

What happens now with Hursts signings - in particular the Shrewsbury lads on 19:45 - Oct 25 by bluebare

Toto would have prevented the 1st goal last night. Its Chambers that is the problem and a lack of a left footed CH. Nolan should go back to singing

No he wouldn’t, what would have prevented the first goal last night would have been Knudsen preventing the man running to the edge of the box by trying to instruct Edun it was his man whilst running back into the box after going walkabouts

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

What happens now with Hursts signings - in particular the Shrewsbury lads on 21:25 - Oct 25 with 487 viewsStowmarketshrew

What happens now with Hursts signings - in particular the Shrewsbury lads on 19:15 - Oct 25 by sparks

Your bitterness is ridiculous and small minded.

Your assessment of Nolan looks way off the mark on the basis of a dozen games or so at a level which is beyond him.

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of bitterness from a lot of Shrews fans myself included for the way Hurst left us. Many of us quite happy to see him fail but beer no ill will to Ipswich, not least living and working in Suffolk and knowing many Ipswich fans.

There is genuinely a decent footballer in Nolan - as one of the best players at league 1 level he was hardly a punt, but he did struggle to get into the game last night and as you say, over a dozen games should be long enough to find the pace at championship level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024