Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For anybody that doesn't know how to feel 20:53 - Oct 25 with 952 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Check the meltdown on wotb.

Broken Heart Parkway.

Poll: Best Football Song

For anybody that doesn't know how to feel on 20:55 - Oct 25 with 919 viewsJ2BLUE

Stattage taken off Twitter
Warning for Ipswich:
Lambo has averaged 1 win in 3 games since leaving #NCFC (1 in 2 while there). 32 games to go - 10 wins at most likely - 30 points + 9 they have already - no one stays up with 39 points..

Posted By: Trent_Canary on October 25th 2018 at 20:46:38

Genius. Apparently he doesn't do draws...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For anybody that doesn't know how to feel on 21:15 - Oct 25 with 789 viewsitfcjoe

I can't work that website and it makes my eyes hurt - can you post some highlights

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For anybody that doesn't know how to feel on 21:16 - Oct 25 with 778 viewsRoyKeanesDog

For anybody that doesn't know how to feel on 21:15 - Oct 25 by itfcjoe

I can't work that website and it makes my eyes hurt - can you post some highlights

Hold my beer....

For anybody that doesn't know how to feel on 21:21 - Oct 25 with 737 viewsRoyKeanesDog

For anybody that doesn't know how to feel on 21:16 - Oct 25 by RoyKeanesDog

Hold my beer....

News of Hurst's departure hit the participants quickly- with Lambert's potential takeover following shortly after- but Norwich fans didn't really seem bothered.

"Apparently the Scum have sacked him." - 16:47
-"Worse. They're replacing him with Lambert" - 16:54
-"Well f*** them and f*** him! - 16:57

News of Lambert coming to Town, instantly sparked discussion that Culverhouse will be coming too. Thankfully for Norwich fans, they weren't bothered about this either.

"Would Culverhouse follow him there? Or does he love the Norwich too much? " - 16:58
-"You would hope not and I understand they fell out at Villa where Lambert " - 17:03
"A lot of Lambert to sc*m links surfacing. Seriously disappointing." - 16:50

Other miscellaneous highlights...

"Its a shame though when one of your ex heroes proves themselves to be a complete c**t" - 17:46

"I've always thought he'd end up at Town. He'll love nothing then f***ing us over " - 18:01

"PL is a nasty man." - 18:42

"Hang on, this Lambert to Piswich thing isn’t actually real is it?? …..say it ain't so, Joe" - 18:56
- "He will go there and they will beat us next time"- 19:00
- "^^^^This nailed on^^^^" - 19:01

"Remember feeling sick when lambert left. That feeling is returning at the thought of him becoming a scummer" - 19:22

"F**k off Paul Lambert, oh what can it mean to a sad Scottish …" - 20:54

I thought this board was full of muppets, but that one really has some muppets.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 21:33]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024