Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What I don't understand is......................................... 11:05 - Oct 26 with 448 viewsBluearmy71

Why does everyone make a separate thread about PL can we not adopt the policy if there is already a thread about something then post in it if all you want to do is give your thoughts on PL, same for those not in favour so many threads about the same thing not pretty imo!

Should be the same for all those very long after match reports that a certain few like to do!

That's my frustration at an untidy board released!!
What I don't understand is......................................... on 11:09 - Oct 26 with 426 viewsclive_baker

The solution, of course, being to start another thread...

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What I don't understand is......................................... on 11:12 - Oct 26 with 411 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I've said similar before but been met with some angry responses.

The same happens on match days and every time any rumour starts.. We had multiple threads disecting a single line from Hursts recent presser.

I don't envy Phil or Gav though as moderating and joining threads would only add untold hours onto running this site and we should be grateful that there are so many contributors, even if some of them/us are absolute berks
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 11:16]
What I don't understand is......................................... on 11:14 - Oct 26 with 403 viewsBluearmy71

What I don't understand is......................................... on 11:09 - Oct 26 by clive_baker

The solution, of course, being to start another thread...

Hahaha, in very loose terms I can agree with that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024