Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) 17:17 - Oct 29 with 1167 viewssparks

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 18:03 - Oct 29 with 1134 viewsnshearman1

Only just found out about this, damn, can't get there in time...
Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 18:05 - Oct 29 with 1138 viewssparks

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 18:03 - Oct 29 by nshearman1

Only just found out about this, damn, can't get there in time...

Im waiting for the wife to get home... she may just be in time.

If anyone else is there, I'll be the somewhat rotund fellow with a grey beard...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 18:19 - Oct 29 with 1106 viewsnshearman1

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 18:05 - Oct 29 by sparks

If anyone else is there, I'll be the somewhat rotund fellow with a grey beard...

Harry in disguise?! Have fun
Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 18:39 - Oct 29 with 1088 viewsitfcjoe

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 18:05 - Oct 29 by sparks

Be interested in your views afterwards

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 21:58 - Oct 29 with 986 viewssparks

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 18:39 - Oct 29 by itfcjoe

Be interested in your views afterwards

I quite liked the 7- who looked like a player who will have games where more things work than they did tonight. Little bit of edge to his game too.

They are just very very tidy all round aren't they? Good to see playing out form the back even in tight spots, though its going to be a very tough transition to the first team unless Lambert really shifts the style.

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 22:03 - Oct 29 with 971 viewsJakeITFC

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 21:58 - Oct 29 by sparks

I quite liked the 7- who looked like a player who will have games where more things work than they did tonight. Little bit of edge to his game too.

They are just very very tidy all round aren't they? Good to see playing out form the back even in tight spots, though its going to be a very tough transition to the first team unless Lambert really shifts the style.

McLoughlin.

Not sure he’s going to make it here, but undoubtedly is good enough for a career down the leagues. Just needs to nail down a position, because you are right - he’s technically good and has a bit of bite about him.
Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 22:15 - Oct 29 with 938 viewsitfcjoe

Any south west folk heading for the U23s? (n/t) on 21:58 - Oct 29 by sparks

That was McLoughlin, he is a good player but has been a late developer and oldest player on pitch - suspect he’ll have to drop down the leagues.

They are usually a decent watch, but often can look a different sport to first team football - but the good habits will hold them in good stead, but need to compliment the physicality and competitiveness required

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024