Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
23:22 - Oct 30 with 1372 views_

Dean Gerken on 23:45 - Oct 30 with 1302 viewsChocorange

Have an uppie , I found interesting too.

I checked out some of our players on infogol.net the other day, (under the players heading in their menu) , and found that Gerken has a better pass completion than Bart, over the past few seasons.

Was goin to compare to other keepers as the completions seemed quite low , but ran out of time.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 23:45]
Dean Gerken on 00:15 - Oct 31 with 1249 viewsITFCMonk

Graham and Donacien the only others I think?
on 00:20 - Oct 31 with 1247 views_

Dean Gerken on 23:45 - Oct 30 by Chocorange

Have an uppie , I found interesting too.

I checked out some of our players on infogol.net the other day, (under the players heading in their menu) , and found that Gerken has a better pass completion than Bart, over the past few seasons.

Was goin to compare to other keepers as the completions seemed quite low , but ran out of time.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 23:45]

Dean Gerken on 08:34 - Oct 31 with 1034 viewsGlebeTractor

I remember watching him at Layer Road, was reaaaaaally good that season. Was more fun because the away end at Colchester (terrace) started at the back of the net and only went back about 6-7 concrete rows, can wind keepers up all game and not even need to shout! :)
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 8:53]

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Dean Gerken on 08:42 - Oct 31 with 992 viewsHerbivore

Gerken is a perfectly decent back up keeper at this level, he's good enough to cover for injury, suspension and loss of form. We have far more important things to worry about than Deano.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024