Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert’s posivity is sounding like that Iraqi propaganda general 17:43 - Dec 29 with 825 viewsOxford_Blue

who would stand in front of the camera in the Gulf War, with US tanks in the background breaking into Baghdad, claiming that all was looking good and in fact victory was in sight.

I get why PL does it but to say we are not far off being a great team is clearly delusional if he believes it.

Paul Lambert’s posivity is sounding like that Iraqi propaganda general on 17:44 - Dec 29 with 814 viewshomer_123

According to Pecker that's the way it needs to be.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Paul Lambert’s posivity is sounding like that Iraqi propaganda general on 17:51 - Dec 29 with 780 viewsBlueNode

After a while it is getting a little repetitive.... A little measured reality would not go amiss

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Paul Lambert’s posivity is sounding like that Iraqi propaganda general on 17:54 - Dec 29 with 762 viewstractorboy1978

What is he meant to say? We are piss poor and going down?

He's clearly trying to create a belief that the January additions will raise the performance of the side as a whole - the idea the current lot can all play their part with the help of others. This however does fall on its face if we fail to get said players in.
Paul Lambert’s posivity is sounding like that Iraqi propaganda general on 17:57 - Dec 29 with 743 viewsOxford_Blue

Paul Lambert’s posivity is sounding like that Iraqi propaganda general on 17:54 - Dec 29 by tractorboy1978

What is he meant to say? We are piss poor and going down?

He's clearly trying to create a belief that the January additions will raise the performance of the side as a whole - the idea the current lot can all play their part with the help of others. This however does fall on its face if we fail to get said players in.

Obviously not.

But the absence of ANY reality to his comments worries me because it sounds like he’s trying to convince himself.
Paul Lambert’s posivity is sounding like that Iraqi propaganda general on 18:08 - Dec 29 with 697 viewstractorboy1978

Paul Lambert’s posivity is sounding like that Iraqi propaganda general on 17:57 - Dec 29 by Oxford_Blue

Obviously not.

But the absence of ANY reality to his comments worries me because it sounds like he’s trying to convince himself.

Well he needs to convince potential signings in a few days so this is good practice. There is clearly a lot of hyperbole in his comments about how we are playing but he needs everyone to think we aren't that far off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024