Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert feel-good factor 19:25 - Jan 19 with 747 viewsTrequartista

Results don't feel very good.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lambert feel-good factor on 19:27 - Jan 19 with 746 viewsMrTown

Understand what you're saying BUT would suggest waiting until you see how we get on next season.

Don't think the mess of this football club can be understated, the only qualm I have is about team selection. Don't think Quaner and Keane are a pair, screaming desperation of fitting all new loan signings in today with Judge out wide right.

Bishop and Lankester need to be on the field in the offensive front, Sears for me shouldn't be.

Still think Lambert is the man though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert feel-good factor on 20:17 - Jan 19 with 631 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lambert feel-good factor on 19:27 - Jan 19 by MrTown

Understand what you're saying BUT would suggest waiting until you see how we get on next season.

Don't think the mess of this football club can be understated, the only qualm I have is about team selection. Don't think Quaner and Keane are a pair, screaming desperation of fitting all new loan signings in today with Judge out wide right.

Bishop and Lankester need to be on the field in the offensive front, Sears for me shouldn't be.

Still think Lambert is the man though.

It’ll be interesting to see how it goes. Normally the fans would turn against a manager spending 2/3rds a season at a club and taking them down. Lambert seems to have a surprising amount of good will so far, so maybe he’ll still be in favour next year. It’ll be a bit unusual if he is, but who knows.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024