Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know Quaner a ‘striker’ but i would stick him left for balance. 13:33 - Jan 22 with 794 viewsCoco

..........................Bart..........................

Pennington.....Collins....Chambers.....Kenlock

................Skuse..................................

..................................Bishop...............

.....Lankester.........Judge..........Quaner......

..........................Keane........................

Gerken
Harrison
Huws
Downes
Spence
Sears
Chalobah

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I know Quaner a ‘striker’ but i would stick him left for balance. on 13:52 - Jan 22 with 753 viewsDarkHorse

Agreed, that's pretty much the line-up I was expecting/hoping to see.
I know Quaner a ‘striker’ but i would stick him left for balance. on 13:52 - Jan 22 with 752 viewsblueislander

I thought the whole point of signing Quaner is to have someone with a physical presence to battle with the hoofs which are inevitably employed despite Lambert’s insistence that he wants the ball played out of defense.
I know Quaner a ‘striker’ but i would stick him left for balance. on 14:44 - Jan 22 with 679 viewsVaughan8

I was under the impression he was a "big striker" who we can lump balls up to. However I haven't seen him so maybe that isn't the player he is?

is 4-4-2 dead now? Can't we play that?
I know Quaner a ‘striker’ but i would stick him left for balance. on 15:00 - Jan 22 with 657 viewsChocorange

Like this team too.

Sadly i cant see it being chosen, will be amazed if Elder, Chalobah or Gerks are left out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024