Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking back control of our democracy 16:18 - Jan 22 with 7538 viewsZedRodgers

Courtesy of the MP for Shrewsbury.

At what point does taking back control of our democracy involve asking another country to overrule our democracy? The absolute state of these charlatans.

But remember - Corbyn is a Soviet spy who undermines our national interest.

No, not at the moment

Taking back control of our democracy on 09:52 - Jan 23 with 251 viewsStokieBlue

Taking back control of our democracy on 09:23 - Jan 23 by Darth_Koont

I realised that instead of just scanning through your posts for a few minutes that I'd have to read every thread and get the context to find what I'm talking about. I haven't got time for that now.

So I'm just confirming the overall bias where these posts stem from.

I'll come back to you if and when I can be bothered to dig them out.

As I stated though, you are taking a very simplistic look at statistics. If I agree that May and the Tories are rubbish I am not going to reply going “Yeah! I agree”. However if I disagree with what someone posts about Labour being good over Brexit then I am more likely to reply stating why that isn’t the case. A simple tally of posting topics is a very poor metric indeed as it doesn’t take into account any context at all.

“To be fair, Stokie, your go-to response to criticism of May and her government is to bring in Corbyn out of the blue.”

That is what you said and it’s not really got anything to do with what you are stating now. You’ve not shown I divert from May to Corbyn and that I do it either frequently or out of the blue. You’ll not admit this though so it’s pointless to continue and I agree it’s not worth your time going through all the threads. I’m sure you have better things to do.

Enjoy your day.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024