Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 points off the relegation zone and 19th in the table. 19:42 - Jan 26 with 1036 viewsBluesquid

But they don't care!

Great to see Millwall giving it a proper go in the cup.

If only we had half their fight and spirit.

6 points off the relegation zone and 19th in the table. on 19:44 - Jan 26 with 1022 viewsBenters2

Well said.
6 points off the relegation zone and 19th in the table. on 22:47 - Jan 26 with 924 viewsVaughan8

They know how rubbish the teams down there are! Haha

Our fight and spirit Seems to be worse than these other teams. I have seen the a few of the other lower championship teams and they seem to have a lot of fight in them. We seem to just roll over some games.
6 points off the relegation zone and 19th in the table. on 23:10 - Jan 26 with 890 viewsclive_baker

Unfair IMO to question anyones application. We’re not where we are because of a lack of ‘fight and spirit’. We’re bottom of the league because we’ve got the worst squad in the division and desperately lack quality in key areas.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

6 points off the relegation zone and 19th in the table. on 23:41 - Jan 26 with 860 viewsBlue_Moses

6 points off the relegation zone and 19th in the table. on 23:10 - Jan 26 by clive_baker

Unfair IMO to question anyones application. We’re not where we are because of a lack of ‘fight and spirit’. We’re bottom of the league because we’ve got the worst squad in the division and desperately lack quality in key areas.

Disagree, and happy to be wrong...show me footage of this season when we have conceded and any player in our team has dug someone out for making a mistake (and you can select amongst pretty much every goal). This would happen on a Sunday morning with your mates but not at Ipswich...please collect your wages and pass go.
6 points off the relegation zone and 19th in the table. on 06:03 - Jan 27 with 781 viewsBenters2

6 points off the relegation zone and 19th in the table. on 23:41 - Jan 26 by Blue_Moses

Disagree, and happy to be wrong...show me footage of this season when we have conceded and any player in our team has dug someone out for making a mistake (and you can select amongst pretty much every goal). This would happen on a Sunday morning with your mates but not at Ipswich...please collect your wages and pass go.

I was at the Rotherham game there was plenty of backs to the wall defending then.

They key is to take the lead,go behind and their heads do drop,but then we are at the bottom of the league so what is everybody expecting tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024