Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointed with Town/Magical Vegas 08:44 - Jan 28 with 4963 viewsuefacup81

Had the following e-mail from the club the other day:

I'm not against gambling per-se, but surely this sort of thing is irresponsible and merely encourages people to bet compulsively with the vague excuse that they're doing it for the competition?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Disappointed with Town/Magical Vegas on 15:21 - Jan 28 with 423 viewsSpruceMoose

Disappointed with Town/Magical Vegas on 15:17 - Jan 28 by Dubtractor

I'd bet that I'd there was an ad on telly saying something like "take drugs, they are proper good ", that drug taking would rapidly increase.

Advertising very evidently works, otherwise is wouldn't be a multi squillion pounds industry.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 15:19]

I could murder some marijuana injected into my eye right now after reading that. Thanks for nothing Dub.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Disappointed with Town/Magical Vegas on 15:24 - Jan 28 with 419 viewsDubtractor

Disappointed with Town/Magical Vegas on 15:21 - Jan 28 by SpruceMoose

I could murder some marijuana injected into my eye right now after reading that. Thanks for nothing Dub.

Ffs noob. You don't inject marijuana.

It's a pill.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Disappointed with Town/Magical Vegas on 16:16 - Jan 28 with 385 viewsBueller

I have no issue with the gambling sponsors to be fair but even I was annoyed when this came through and is a little shameless, especially as it was the from the news address wasn’t it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024