Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Struggling to see what Ellis Harrison has done wrong? 08:26 - Feb 4 with 10606 viewsitfcjoe

Barely been seen since Millwall where he put in an excellent performance, of the back of a very good goal vs Sheff U.

I think given a run in the team he would bring more to the party as a striker than Quaner has done, and he is ours on a 3 year deal.

I've not been on here much but I assume Quaner's performance this weekend has been criticised heavily, he was utter pony and just doesn't look a centre forward

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Struggling to see what Ellis Harrison has done wrong? on 08:43 - Feb 5 with 279 viewsReuser_is_God

Struggling to see what Ellis Harrison has done wrong? on 08:32 - Feb 5 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

IMO rather than signing Quaner and Keane, we’d have been better off getting in one higher quality signing up top - Gestede or someone of that ilk. Not buying the notion that no one like that would come here - playing for us would beat sitting on the bench elsewhere

Dawkins looks to be a panic buy after missing out on Pilkington - hard to see him getting a game at all really. Other 3 probably make sense individually but look like far too much turnover combined with the other signings, and again struggle to see any of them other than perhaps Judge being here past the end of the season
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 8:32]

Do agree about the signings, all a bit middle of the road aren’t they?

I just hope Lambert is getting his mistakes in now as we’re doomed regardless.

I know we say it every year but this summer is critical for us as a club, have a good one & we could bounce back stronger, fcuk it up & we’ll never come back.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Struggling to see what Ellis Harrison has done wrong? on 09:14 - Feb 5 with 257 viewsKieran_Knows

Struggling to see what Ellis Harrison has done wrong? on 08:43 - Feb 5 by Reuser_is_God

Do agree about the signings, all a bit middle of the road aren’t they?

I just hope Lambert is getting his mistakes in now as we’re doomed regardless.

I know we say it every year but this summer is critical for us as a club, have a good one & we could bounce back stronger, fcuk it up & we’ll never come back.

With regards to your last sentence, as stupid as it sounds, if we're relegated 'early' at least we know where we stand and can build towards and target players for League 1 - although behind the scenes I'd like to think that's what PL and the scouting team are already doing.

The turnover of players is going to be unreal this summer I reckon. 6 loan players to go back, although I can see Keane staying, and then probably another 10-12 of them to be sold/released.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024