Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I might be in the minority here........ 14:08 - Feb 10 with 5590 viewsBluebell

but I thought we played well.

What did people expect? With all the money Norwich have paid out in the last few years, their wage bill must be horrendous and they have to wear that awful green and yellow.

I was impressed with several of our players. Judge and Chalobah stood out for me. Chambers and Knudsen also had good games.

Well done to Paul Lambert for his passion.

I just hope Freddie isn’t too badly injured.

I have a feeling we can give Derby a good game if we play like that!
I might be in the minority here........ on 15:12 - Feb 10 with 638 viewsBluebell

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:16 - Feb 10 by Benters2

We didn’t play badly sadly we just can’t score.

Agree Benters but we certainly looked more like scoring than we have in the past few games.

We really do need to play with 2 up front!
I might be in the minority here........ on 15:15 - Feb 10 with 630 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I might be in the minority here........ on 15:11 - Feb 10 by Bluebell

Oh really.

Shows how much I know (or care) about that team up the road.

Why are you saying then their wage bill must be horrendous?

The gulf between them and us is frightening. But Skuse and Chambers keeps our team positive don't they?
I might be in the minority here........ on 15:17 - Feb 10 with 621 viewsBluebell

I might be in the minority here........ on 14:16 - Feb 10 by Ryorry

Don't think you are in the minority actually Bluebell, many of those with streams were saying same.

Were you at CR?

No I wasn't at the game Ryorry. We watched on Sky.

I refuse to pay £40 a ticket (plus travelling costs) when there are 2 of us and we would be treated like criminals when we get to Norwich!

We could have gone as we got our letters telling us we could.
I might be in the minority here........ on 15:37 - Feb 10 with 586 viewshoppy

I might be in the minority here........ on 15:17 - Feb 10 by Bluebell

No I wasn't at the game Ryorry. We watched on Sky.

I refuse to pay £40 a ticket (plus travelling costs) when there are 2 of us and we would be treated like criminals when we get to Norwich!

We could have gone as we got our letters telling us we could.

We were the same... plus we would’ve had to find someone to have Yasmin, as we won’t take her into that sheethole, in case social services come knocking at the door...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I might be in the minority here........ on 16:07 - Feb 10 with 551 viewsRyorry

I might be in the minority here........ on 15:37 - Feb 10 by hoppy

We were the same... plus we would’ve had to find someone to have Yasmin, as we won’t take her into that sheethole, in case social services come knocking at the door...

At the very least you'd have had to scrub her down with Dettox!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I might be in the minority here........ on 16:14 - Feb 10 with 543 viewsIpswich24

Some of you lot really are easily pleased. We are an absolute shower. They only played in 1st gear. Just wake up we are garbage. Isn't one player in that team that's any good. Sorry this will upset a few but it's the truth. We can't score goals we don't create and we concede so many, recipe for disaster.

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024