Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? 14:55 - Feb 10 with 1278 viewsBlueNode

I don't know how it works... can we appeal it... what happens.
I thought Lambert did the best he could setting the team up, and his passion can not be questioned.

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:07 - Feb 10 with 1210 viewsfloridaboy

How dare he pick on a German who is a foot taller!!

Ban and a fine I would have thought.
Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:12 - Feb 10 with 1177 viewsPinewoodblue

Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:07 - Feb 10 by floridaboy

How dare he pick on a German who is a foot taller!!

Ban and a fine I would have thought.

Suspect both clubs will be charged with failing to keel their management team under control. Lol

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:13 - Feb 10 with 1153 viewspointofblue

Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:12 - Feb 10 by Pinewoodblue

Suspect both clubs will be charged with failing to keel their management team under control. Lol

Can Evans be done for that for last summer too?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:14 - Feb 10 with 1136 viewsBluebell

I was wondering that. I know Arsene Wenger was always being sent off and had to pay a fine and sit in the stands for 3 games.

I have a feeling that the Norwich bench were calling for Nolan to get a red card and that was why Lambert reacted like he did.

Hasn't he had a couple for yellows at PR in the last few weeks too?
Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:16 - Feb 10 with 1102 viewsfloridaboy

Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:13 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

Can Evans be done for that for last summer too?

oh dear not you again!!
Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:18 - Feb 10 with 1076 viewsNWBlue

Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:16 - Feb 10 by floridaboy

oh dear not you again!!

Who cares? It will make beggar all difference anyway.
Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:28 - Feb 10 with 1013 viewsFtnfwest

No no no, as the BBC report suggests, our player fouled their player and lambert confronted their coach. Their players and staff did nothing wrong at all.
Does Lambert get a touchline ban now after a red? on 15:33 - Feb 10 with 988 viewsSwn98

Does it make any difference we aren't going to win to many games this year wherever PL is situated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024