Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have a mate who’s a Sunderland fan 20:18 - Feb 10 with 1389 viewsCoco

and he would love a manager of Lambert’s pedigree in League One. Says Ross is well out of his depth and adamant Hurst would’ve been a better fit for them. Funny ol’ game isn’t it - all the experts on here wetting themselves about missing Ross. No way would he have been the answer.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ross-out-of-his-depth-imo.1461686/

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Have a mate who’s a Sunderland fan on 20:23 - Feb 10 with 1335 viewsRomeo4

I admit that my preference was Ross in the summer. I was gutted when we missed out on him. We’ll never know what he would have done with us. My guess would be that whilst we wouldn’t be world beaters, we wouldn’t be in such a mess. Hard to see anyone messing it up as much as Hurst did.
Have a mate who’s a Sunderland fan on 20:45 - Feb 10 with 1176 viewsgt81

Reading the comments, they're not impressed with his style. Same complaints as us (under Hurst), not creating enough chances, dull to watch, GK man of the match for many of their games.
Have a mate who’s a Sunderland fan on 21:28 - Feb 10 with 985 viewsCoco

Have a mate who’s a Sunderland fan on 20:45 - Feb 10 by gt81

Reading the comments, they're not impressed with his style. Same complaints as us (under Hurst), not creating enough chances, dull to watch, GK man of the match for many of their games.

That with the resources he has at that level.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Have a mate who’s a Sunderland fan on 21:33 - Feb 10 with 951 viewsSuperblue95

Neither of our keepers have been putting in man of the match performances this season

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Have a mate who’s a Sunderland fan on 21:36 - Feb 10 with 933 viewspointofblue

That's us under Mick - the GK hasn't been Man of the Match (or shouldn't have been) that much this season, under either Hurst or Lambert.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024