Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
next season 10:30 - Feb 11 with 927 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

is it just me or has anyone else accepted that we will prbably go down and am actually really looking foward to next season.
i am not saying going down is a good thing, it isn't, but am hopefully looking foward to enjoying my weekends again.
i try to tell myself its only football, but its not is it.
p.s. i dont think the scum will go up, and can't wait for their fall, especially as my uncle, auntie and cousin are all scummers
next season on 10:41 - Feb 11 with 890 viewsSWGF

I was chatting to a couple of Sunderland fans on Saturday. They started off with the same attitude. New era, new grounds, more wins. Now it's February and they're still scrapping to get promotion, they're not as giddy as the realisation that they could have to do it all again next season.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

next season on 10:42 - Feb 11 with 880 viewsBluefish

If you contact gav he can change your username for you

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

next season on 10:43 - Feb 11 with 869 viewsTractorCam

Yep, just you mate. Rest of us still believe we'll stay up! Come on you blues!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

next season on 10:47 - Feb 11 with 858 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

next season on 10:43 - Feb 11 by TractorCam

Yep, just you mate. Rest of us still believe we'll stay up! Come on you blues!

i am still believing mate, but prepared for the worst.
basically all i am saying is whatever happens i will still be there, home and away.
next season on 10:50 - Feb 11 with 849 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

next season on 10:41 - Feb 11 by SWGF

I was chatting to a couple of Sunderland fans on Saturday. They started off with the same attitude. New era, new grounds, more wins. Now it's February and they're still scrapping to get promotion, they're not as giddy as the realisation that they could have to do it all again next season.

i totally agree with everthing, but cant really compare jack ross to paul lambert. i also dont think that that league is as strong as it has been.
apart from sunderland no real big clubs down there, i know pompey are there but they have been poor for a long time.
a positive is that we arent going to lose any good players if we go down caasue we dont have any, and that team in league one would be very strong i feel. also think harrison will thrive.
i f**cking hate the scum
next season on 10:51 - Feb 11 with 846 viewsTractorCam

next season on 10:47 - Feb 11 by never_lose_the_faith

i am still believing mate, but prepared for the worst.
basically all i am saying is whatever happens i will still be there, home and away.

Definitely mate, I reckon we'll still have good numbers next season, especially away. But we need results on the pitch to keep everyone engaged.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

next season on 11:07 - Feb 11 with 814 viewsbritbiker

I think it is now what we need. We have spluttered along for several seasons having only two or three shots on target nd taking that as being acceptable.
A proper clear out and reboot may not be such a bad thing. Give Lambert a full pre season and maybe will be competitive again. Not saying we will come back immediately as I think we may underestimate div one for a while.
next season on 11:34 - Feb 11 with 746 viewshammo56

I’m not so sure we will bounce back that quickly from League 1.
I remember being at Anfield for our last game in the Premiership and on the way home people saying we will soon be back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024