Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supposed impending split in the Labour Party 09:03 - Feb 18 with 4621 viewsGuthrum

The increasingly desperate noises from the tribal leadership are possibly an indication it might really happen this time. Tho I'm not holding my breath.

Plus I really hope some Conservatives also defect if a new party is formed. Plus the ERG hiving off to Farage's new Brexit Party.

We do need a shake-up in UK politics.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:20 - Feb 18 with 698 viewsRyorry

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:18 - Feb 18 by WeWereZombies

And Wilnis could be their leader

Would be an instant vote in the ballot box for me!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:30 - Feb 18 with 670 viewsChampionship

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 11:29 - Feb 18 by Ryorry

ERG-ers joining the new breakaway Labour 7 would mean an instantaneous death-knell to that new party I suspect!

I think he means to Farage's Brexit party.
Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:31 - Feb 18 with 667 viewsRyorry

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:30 - Feb 18 by Championship

I think he means to Farage's Brexit party.

Yes, had lost sight (literally!) of his OP.

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:45 - Feb 18 with 638 viewsSwansea_Blue

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 11:32 - Feb 18 by Ryorry

"Any political party needs a leader" - a shame the current Labour Party doesn't have one then!

Or Tory party or Lib Dems. I thought Caroline Lucas was the best leader until I found out she wasn't the leader of the Greens anymore (which doesn't say much about their current leaders!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:55 - Feb 18 with 609 viewsRyorry

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:45 - Feb 18 by Swansea_Blue

Or Tory party or Lib Dems. I thought Caroline Lucas was the best leader until I found out she wasn't the leader of the Greens anymore (which doesn't say much about their current leaders!).

I personally didn't like her rooting for a 2nd referendum anyway.

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:56 - Feb 18 with 599 viewsChampionship

Supposed impending split in the Labour Party on 12:45 - Feb 18 by Swansea_Blue

Isn't she the co-leader?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024