Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... 22:11 - Feb 18 with 2100 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 23:17 - Feb 18 with 2023 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Wonderful.
The state of that pitch though. Just goes to show how brilliant that team was.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 23:37 - Feb 18 with 1992 viewsfloridablue

Don't think I've ever seen this before so thanks for sharing. I was working out in the Middle East back in those days and my 3 month there 3 week home contracts got me home just in time to be out in Amsterdam for the Final....much to the dismay of my then wife!!
St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 08:06 - Feb 20 with 1704 viewsMillsey

I was there. Great performance
St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 09:16 - Feb 20 with 1653 viewsOsborneOneNil

Wow! Joy to watch. Ended up watching the film that followed too, Town winning 6-0 v Man Utd, also missing 2(3) penalties. I missed this by one season, my first game was the 3-0 win v Spurs, 14 March 1981.

What. A. Side.

Muhren, majestic.
St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 09:25 - Feb 20 with 1641 viewsMeadowlark

Thanks. What a team!
St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 09:27 - Feb 20 with 1639 viewsMeadowlark

St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 23:37 - Feb 18 by floridablue

Don't think I've ever seen this before so thanks for sharing. I was working out in the Middle East back in those days and my 3 month there 3 week home contracts got me home just in time to be out in Amsterdam for the Final....much to the dismay of my then wife!!

I was working away in Rotterdam on the night of the home leg of the final. I returned to the UK a day before the away leg!
St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 14:31 - Feb 20 with 1548 viewsBluespeed225

Warks header is nuts. Pretty good cross, but he just guides it in, like he’s using The Force! Always love the way Mills looks back at the bench, grinning from ear to ear. 3 days later we went to Forest!
St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 14:36 - Feb 20 with 1548 viewsDyland

After Muhren's thunderbolt at 2.21 Mills shakes Mariners hand.

How manly and unlike these days of hugging and kissing and that.

He then gives him an almighty slap on the arse.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 17:49 - Feb 20 with 1493 viewsamdam81

Four four two once voted this as one of the best ever results by an English team in Europe .

Amdam81

St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 23:03 - Feb 20 with 1375 viewsbackwaywhen

St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 17:49 - Feb 20 by amdam81

Four four two once voted this as one of the best ever results by an English team in Europe .

Was there that night , outplayed them and I think that was their first home European defeat for 20 years ... a team full of top players .
St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 00:28 - Feb 21 with 1331 viewsamdam81

St Etienne away footage with French commentary.... on 23:03 - Feb 20 by backwaywhen

Was there that night , outplayed them and I think that was their first home European defeat for 20 years ... a team full of top players .

They had some guy called Platini in their side ...wonder what happend to him ?

Amdam81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024