Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? 22:25 - Feb 26 with 677 viewsDubtractor

Used to be on Netflix, now on Amazon.

I'm halfway through season 3 and it is really good, if you like your sci fi then I'd hugely recommend it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 22:26 - Feb 26 with 672 viewssparks

Not started on the Amazon one yet. Delighted it got rescued though. I've waxed lyrical on here about it a couple of times before. Comfortably the most engaging and accomplished television SF I have seen.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 22:51 - Feb 26 with 639 viewsDubtractor

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 22:26 - Feb 26 by sparks

Not started on the Amazon one yet. Delighted it got rescued though. I've waxed lyrical on here about it a couple of times before. Comfortably the most engaging and accomplished television SF I have seen.

3rd season goes from strength to strength.

Took me a few episodes to remember what was what though as it had been a while since it was on Netflix.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 22:53 - Feb 26 with 637 viewssparks

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 22:51 - Feb 26 by Dubtractor

3rd season goes from strength to strength.

Took me a few episodes to remember what was what though as it had been a while since it was on Netflix.

Ahh- its the next one that is Amazon produced. Halfway through 3 (I refuse to call it a "season").

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 22:58 - Feb 26 with 631 viewsBlueBadger

Jus started watching it, having read all the books.

Not 100% faithful to the books ala Game of thrones but a very, very good adaptation nonetheless.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 23:06 - Feb 26 with 620 viewsDubtractor

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 22:58 - Feb 26 by BlueBadger

Jus started watching it, having read all the books.

Not 100% faithful to the books ala Game of thrones but a very, very good adaptation nonetheless.

I've decided that I need to work through the books as well - looks like there are a few of them!

On the subject of books, I massively recommend this one:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31451186-borne

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 06:55 - Feb 27 with 531 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone else on here watch The Expanse? on 23:06 - Feb 26 by Dubtractor

I've decided that I need to work through the books as well - looks like there are a few of them!

On the subject of books, I massively recommend this one:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31451186-borne

They're much, much better than the GoT source books is all I'll say.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024