Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive of being so utterly dreadful.... 08:08 - Mar 5 with 684 viewsitfcjoe

We can start planning for League 1 now, we don't have to worry about having a list of players to recruit if we go down or if we go up.

We don't have to leave players waiting for new deals depending on division status and can get on with finalising squad and pre season for next year ASAP.

Once mathematically down presumably, we can start playing a team that will be here next year, having a look at youngsters in league games and treat it as an extended pre season.

Admittedly I'd much rather not go down, but if you do it is almost better to go down in March than with a game or 2 left.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Positive of being so utterly dreadful.... on 08:11 - Mar 5 with 656 viewsGeoffSentence

There shouldn't be any pictures of crying fans when we do get relegated as everyone know it is going to happen. So we won't be haunted by this sort of thing

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Positive of being so utterly dreadful.... on 15:01 - Mar 5 with 500 viewsRobTheMonk

It's a reset in both squad and fans mentality. I'm resigned to going down, but actually excited to see how the summer pans out. It's going to be different that's for sure; it's probably going to be the biggest squad change I've seen in my lifetime.

Also, we don't really have a star player to sell so we're not going to get screwed over like when we sold the likes of Murphy, Didz, Garner, Waghorn and Webster. If we get to keep Judge, then that's a jackpot bonus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024