Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bulgarian Blues... 11:48 - Mar 9 with 1204 viewsTIB

Some Town reading for you today!!!

P.s. If anyone can translate this for me that would be amazing

https://trud.bg/pivovar-v-angliq-krustih-bira-na-boncho-zashtoto-ostavi-sleda/

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Bulgarian Blues... on 11:52 - Mar 9 with 1187 viewsLord_Lucan

Don't you get an automatic google translate this page option? I did and it converts to English perfectly. Problem is it won't let me copy and paste.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Bulgarian Blues... on 11:54 - Mar 9 with 1182 viewsTIB

Bulgarian Blues... on 11:52 - Mar 9 by Lord_Lucan

Don't you get an automatic google translate this page option? I did and it converts to English perfectly. Problem is it won't let me copy and paste.

Using safari on phone at present but will try that on computer later. It was also a shameless plug to be honest Lucan

Bulgarian Blues... on 11:57 - Mar 9 with 1165 viewsfooters

Bulgarian Blues... on 11:52 - Mar 9 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, site has barred c&p options seemingly. Can't be fagged to type it out but most should have auto-translate, as you say.

Great little read this morning. Well done, TIB!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bulgarian Blues... on 12:29 - Mar 9 with 1126 viewsBudapestByBlimp

It goes something like this ...

British beer: I've been beaten by Boncho Genchev because he left a trail in the Premier League

By Vladimir Ivanov
09.03.2019 - 09:00 comment

What would be football if there was no beer? The good news is that we do not know that feeling because these two pleasures have always gone hand in hand. And the beer is a tribute both among the supporters and among the players. It is no secret that in many teams the players recover after heavy matches with a pint in their hand. The reason lies in the fact that it contains enough water, vitamins and salts, the combination of which helps to restore the water and electrolyte balance of the human body more quickly after an active physical effort.

For fans, however, beer has been cult. It can only be compared to legends. It is precisely on this philosophy that the British brewery Away days beer. Recently it appeared on the market of the island and one of its first products was beer dedicated to the former Bulgarian player Boncho Genchev. The US '94 hero is the first born football player in the Premier League. Between 1992 and 1995, he was part of the Ipswich team, and then his career continued in Luton. In front of Trud, the creator of the company, Josh Batlet, has also revealed the reason for the Britons to quench their thirst with Boncho today.

"My first memories as a fan of Ipswich Town are from the 90's when Boncho Genchev was one of my favorite players," Josh said. - In February 2017 I watched the loss of the Darby County team and then in the pub with friends we discussed what players we had in the past. Among them was Boncho Genchev because of his skills and influence in the team. Later that night, I went to a bar and saw such ridiculous names of beers that I thought no one produced those that reminded us of football legends. At that moment it occurred to me that Boncho would be a great beer name, and here Boncho is now on the market. "

Little by little, once this idea conquers the mind of the traitor's enthusiastic advocate, he decides to act. Josh admits there is a link between the name of the label and the taste of the beer.
"The company's idea is to help people enjoy the good quality beer game. Some of our drinks have tried to match the name of the player as a taste. Boncho, for example, is a dark silly ale, because they are well suited. Not with all our beers, however. "
And the relationship between fans and the brewery intensifies even more as the two sides communicate in search of the perfect taste.
"We have seven beers right now. We started in August 2018 with three of them - "Hoppy Robson" dedicated to Sir Bobby Robson, "Golden Goal" and of course "Boncho". More than 600 fans of Ipswich took part in a survey about who the former team player deserves to be the best. In November of that year, we released four other products - "Bonzo" to Billy Bonds (West Hem legend, with over 600 games), "Hursty Hat-Trick" by 1966, Englishman Sir Geoff Hurst, Forza Paolo "by Palo Di Canyo and" The Beat "for the legend of Ipswich and the Three Lions Kevin Beatty. We often talk to fans, and we work together to find out what they like and what not in a beer. "

Boncho Genchev himself, however, is respected not only by Ipswich's supporters, who are currently playing in the Championship.
"I have noticed that" Boncho "is also preferred by Luton fans where he played, and those of the 1990s Premier League. Genchev really made a name in English football and I'm glad that people remember him through our beer. "
For the time being, the company does not plan to release other beer dedicated to native players: "Boncho is something special. We love football and we hope your players will leave a track in the Premier League. "
And those who want to taste the taste of Boncho can order this and many other beers from the beersofeurope.co.uk site, as well as some of the pubs in Ipswich.
Bulgarian Blues... on 12:35 - Mar 9 with 1112 viewsfooters

Nice one, Budapest! Out of curiosity, how many lev for an Ipswich-Budapest return by zeppelin these days?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bulgarian Blues... on 12:37 - Mar 9 with 1098 viewsTIB

Bulgarian Blues... on 12:29 - Mar 9 by BudapestByBlimp

It goes something like this ...

British beer: I've been beaten by Boncho Genchev because he left a trail in the Premier League

By Vladimir Ivanov
09.03.2019 - 09:00 comment

What would be football if there was no beer? The good news is that we do not know that feeling because these two pleasures have always gone hand in hand. And the beer is a tribute both among the supporters and among the players. It is no secret that in many teams the players recover after heavy matches with a pint in their hand. The reason lies in the fact that it contains enough water, vitamins and salts, the combination of which helps to restore the water and electrolyte balance of the human body more quickly after an active physical effort.

For fans, however, beer has been cult. It can only be compared to legends. It is precisely on this philosophy that the British brewery Away days beer. Recently it appeared on the market of the island and one of its first products was beer dedicated to the former Bulgarian player Boncho Genchev. The US '94 hero is the first born football player in the Premier League. Between 1992 and 1995, he was part of the Ipswich team, and then his career continued in Luton. In front of Trud, the creator of the company, Josh Batlet, has also revealed the reason for the Britons to quench their thirst with Boncho today.

"My first memories as a fan of Ipswich Town are from the 90's when Boncho Genchev was one of my favorite players," Josh said. - In February 2017 I watched the loss of the Darby County team and then in the pub with friends we discussed what players we had in the past. Among them was Boncho Genchev because of his skills and influence in the team. Later that night, I went to a bar and saw such ridiculous names of beers that I thought no one produced those that reminded us of football legends. At that moment it occurred to me that Boncho would be a great beer name, and here Boncho is now on the market. "

Little by little, once this idea conquers the mind of the traitor's enthusiastic advocate, he decides to act. Josh admits there is a link between the name of the label and the taste of the beer.
"The company's idea is to help people enjoy the good quality beer game. Some of our drinks have tried to match the name of the player as a taste. Boncho, for example, is a dark silly ale, because they are well suited. Not with all our beers, however. "
And the relationship between fans and the brewery intensifies even more as the two sides communicate in search of the perfect taste.
"We have seven beers right now. We started in August 2018 with three of them - "Hoppy Robson" dedicated to Sir Bobby Robson, "Golden Goal" and of course "Boncho". More than 600 fans of Ipswich took part in a survey about who the former team player deserves to be the best. In November of that year, we released four other products - "Bonzo" to Billy Bonds (West Hem legend, with over 600 games), "Hursty Hat-Trick" by 1966, Englishman Sir Geoff Hurst, Forza Paolo "by Palo Di Canyo and" The Beat "for the legend of Ipswich and the Three Lions Kevin Beatty. We often talk to fans, and we work together to find out what they like and what not in a beer. "

Boncho Genchev himself, however, is respected not only by Ipswich's supporters, who are currently playing in the Championship.
"I have noticed that" Boncho "is also preferred by Luton fans where he played, and those of the 1990s Premier League. Genchev really made a name in English football and I'm glad that people remember him through our beer. "
For the time being, the company does not plan to release other beer dedicated to native players: "Boncho is something special. We love football and we hope your players will leave a track in the Premier League. "
And those who want to taste the taste of Boncho can order this and many other beers from the beersofeurope.co.uk site, as well as some of the pubs in Ipswich.

Top work Legend

Bulgarian Blues... on 12:50 - Mar 9 with 1065 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Bulgarian Blues... on 12:35 - Mar 9 by footers

Nice one, Budapest! Out of curiosity, how many lev for an Ipswich-Budapest return by zeppelin these days?

Payment by Levs are virtually worthless these days. Leffes, however are priceless.
Bulgarian Blues... on 12:52 - Mar 9 with 1055 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Bulgarian Blues... on 12:37 - Mar 9 by TIB

Top work Legend

No problem, I'm fluent in Bulgarian.

Or I pressed Ctrl + A, then Ctrl + C to select all text and copy it into Google translate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024