Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callous point scoring from Ed Davey (Lib Dem), Anna Soubry (Tigger)? 01:11 - Mar 10 with 935 viewsXYZ

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/09/sajid-javid-moral-coward-death-b

Consistency is a good approach.
Callous point scoring from Ed Davey (Lib Dem), Anna Soubry (Tigger)? on 03:14 - Mar 10 with 872 viewsSuperblue95

Callis isn’t even posting on here anymore and yet he’s still being mentioned on threads

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Callous point scoring from Ed Davey (Lib Dem), Anna Soubry (Tigger)? on 09:43 - Mar 10 with 798 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see the UK govt and media are playing into the hands of IS propaganda.

Also, is there any evidence that the baby would have survived had that woman been allowed back into the country that she hates?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Callous point scoring from Ed Davey (Lib Dem), Anna Soubry (Tigger)? on 10:22 - Mar 10 with 755 viewsjaykay

how did our lib dem correspondent miss this ?

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Callous point scoring from Ed Davey (Lib Dem), Anna Soubry (Tigger)? on 11:05 - Mar 10 with 721 viewstcblue

Callous point scoring from Ed Davey (Lib Dem), Anna Soubry (Tigger)? on 09:43 - Mar 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

I see the UK govt and media are playing into the hands of IS propaganda.

Also, is there any evidence that the baby would have survived had that woman been allowed back into the country that she hates?

I still don't understand why you are making such a cold point about mortality, but over and above that, do you realise you are asking if the NHS is better at treating pneumonia than a Syrian refugee camp?
Callous point scoring from Ed Davey (Lib Dem), Anna Soubry (Tigger)? on 11:29 - Mar 10 with 684 viewsMullysplace1

Anna Sourface.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024