Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back 22:41 - Mar 12 with 1873 viewsBobbychase

But then again I live in the same postcode as Ashton Gate

Thoroughly enjoyed that, probably the best I've seen us play as a team for a while. With a proper No 9 we win that, Jackson is pacey but not quite up to the lone frontman role in the Championship. Thought the two young fullbacks did OK. Chambers' mistake nearly let them score a winner at the end but the point was the least we deserved.

Great travelling support. Hope the two young lads who got nicked for the pyro get home safe.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Just got back on 22:46 - Mar 12 with 1804 viewsSWGF

I hope Harrison gets a run up front between now and the end of the season. Seems, to my eyes, to be the most natural fit for that position. We were crying out for a centre forward to play more centrally than Jackson did/does. He naturally plays in the channels, as does Quaner.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Just got back on 22:47 - Mar 12 with 1792 viewsBobbychase

Just got back on 22:46 - Mar 12 by SWGF

I hope Harrison gets a run up front between now and the end of the season. Seems, to my eyes, to be the most natural fit for that position. We were crying out for a centre forward to play more centrally than Jackson did/does. He naturally plays in the channels, as does Quaner.

Yeah we were puzzled Harrison didn't get some time on the pitch. And Bishop was superb at WBA so odd to see him only get a few minutes but can't argue with the performance.

Just got back on 22:51 - Mar 12 with 1735 viewsFixed_It

Just got back on 22:47 - Mar 12 by Bobbychase

Yeah we were puzzled Harrison didn't get some time on the pitch. And Bishop was superb at WBA so odd to see him only get a few minutes but can't argue with the performance.

3 games in a week for Teddy after his injury problems isn't worth the risk. He will start on Saturday.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just got back on 22:52 - Mar 12 with 1727 viewsBobbychase

Just got back on 22:51 - Mar 12 by Fixed_It

3 games in a week for Teddy after his injury problems isn't worth the risk. He will start on Saturday.

I can see why the mood has changed in the stands after tonight, something is coming together, even if it's waaay too late for this season.

Just got back on 22:58 - Mar 12 with 1643 viewsArnieM

Think it’s a case of pacing these players returning from injury. Bishops been out for nearly 3 years ( he said anyway), so two games can top six sides in 4 days is begging for another injury isn’t it. He didn’t do 90 mins Sat.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just got back on 23:00 - Mar 12 with 1627 viewsLord_Lucan

No pyro, no party.

[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 23:07]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just got back on 00:31 - Mar 13 with 1406 viewsGuthrum

That first 20 minutes or so was the best I think I've seen us play in a very long time. Fast, fluid, joined-up, aggressive.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just got back on 07:25 - Mar 13 with 1079 viewschristiand

Easing Bishop back, pointless trying to force him into two games in four days, but certainly made an impact when on. Harrison not fully fit by all accounts, so it was only likely he'd have got a cameo appearance.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024