Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weird but enjoyed second half. 18:23 - Mar 16 with 841 viewsMrTown

Today I used the complimentary tickets so instead of seating in the SBL (Blue Action), was in the Directors Box, a bit of a culture difference. The view is the best in the house, no doubt about it, the people around you makes it a bit surreal (Butch, Milton, Burley, Sheepshanks) all just sitting one the left or 3 rows in front or 1 row behind etc, it's all a bit strange.

To sit about 4 or 5 yards away from Evans was pretty surreal, he certainly rides the emotion of the game to be fair to him.

But there is no doubt in my mind I would have much preferred to be in with Blue Action, he atmosphere from a far today was unbelievable in that's second half. Can see why people call for the Blue Action boys to go in the middle to pull both sides together to sing the same song in unison.

The game was a good watch overall, dream start, but thought Forest had the better of the first half, wrongly had a goal disallowed, don't know what the linesman saw with the Murphy goal.

Second half, the tempo put Forest on the back foot and to be honest could never get at us from the beginning of the second half to the end. Had a hatful of chances to score, scored a perfectly good goal and yet again wrongly disallowed. When you think Nolan should have scored, Jackson has 2 one-on-ones and they nearly headed into their own net how we didn't walk away with 3 points is staggering.

Another great performance overall, another well done to Lambert. What an atmosphere this club has around it at the moment. So enjoyable to be a part of.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Weird but enjoyed second half. on 19:22 - Mar 16 with 702 viewsRyorry

Cracking write-up, thanks Mr Town - living up to your username there! +1

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Weird but enjoyed second half. on 22:42 - Mar 16 with 569 viewsm14_blue

Sorry, fat fingered downvote
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024