Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile, "normal" sh1te like this is still going on - 17:09 - Mar 28 with 652 viewsRyorry

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Meanwhile, "normal" sh1te like this is still going on - on 18:06 - Mar 28 with 592 viewsSpruceMoose

I did lose a little sympathy when I got to this bit...

"Mr Morgan has been battling a deportation order for more than six years, after serving a prison term stabbing his ex-partner's father who attacked him with a hammer while the pair were drinking."

Sounds like the kind of nights out Hoppy and wkj have.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Meanwhile, "normal" sh1te like this is still going on - on 19:28 - Mar 28 with 522 viewsRyorry

Meanwhile, "normal" sh1te like this is still going on - on 18:06 - Mar 28 by SpruceMoose

I did lose a little sympathy when I got to this bit...

"Mr Morgan has been battling a deportation order for more than six years, after serving a prison term stabbing his ex-partner's father who attacked him with a hammer while the pair were drinking."

Sounds like the kind of nights out Hoppy and wkj have.

Must admit I hadn't got as far as reading that!

Even so, 2 tours of Afghanistan, PTSD, diagnosed as bipolar, the stabbing was a reaction to himself being attacked, and he has 5 kids here. Deportation is massively ott & will punish his kids as much, if not more than him.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024