Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Dozzell - better suited for the prem 11:51 - Apr 1 with 5372 viewsSW_LondonBlue

On potential I really believe he is more suited and could really shine in the Premier league opposed to the Championship or League 1 (with any club for that matter not just us).

I just feel he lacks the extra tenacity to win the ball back, hassle and do the dirty bits the lower leagues require from midfielders. It is tough to carry players like him unless other midfielders do double the work. However in the prem he would have more time on the ball and play with better players who could read his passing better and have the ability to bring him into the game more.

I wouldn't be surprised if a club like Bournemouth came calling for him in the summer.
"the Messiah status bestowed on him from sections of our support" on 18:10 - Apr 1 with 318 viewstractorshark

"the Messiah status bestowed on him from sections of our support" on 16:51 - Apr 1 by Garv

Think this stems from us having a dull midfield with no creativity in it, and the idea of Dozzell coming into it and being the one to add this much missed creativity. Clearly he was never just going to come straight in and do that, even before his injury.

A lot of people over-egg a lot of our youngsters as being a lot better than they are. What's positive at the moment is that there is a large number of them who seem to be progressing at a similar rate and with us coming up against lesser opposition next year it could provide the stage they need to show what they can do.

Exactly this...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024