Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watching the press conference 15:00 - Apr 4 with 1432 viewsSamWhiteUK

Who is the second person questioning?

Him and Brenner - what a couple of dozy pillocks
Just watching the press conference on 15:11 - Apr 4 with 1378 viewsMrTown

Stuart Watson isn't it?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Just watching the press conference on 17:22 - Apr 8 with 1189 viewsSamWhiteUK

Just watching the press conference on 15:11 - Apr 4 by MrTown

Stuart Watson isn't it?

Thought it might have been him. He was doing my head in with the questions about PL's future here.
Just watching the press conference on 17:51 - Apr 8 with 1158 viewschristiand

Just watching the press conference on 17:22 - Apr 8 by SamWhiteUK

Thought it might have been him. He was doing my head in with the questions about PL's future here.

I like Watson, not afraid to ask the key questions we want to hear answered.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Just watching the press conference on 18:04 - Apr 8 with 1129 viewsmonty_radio

Just watching the press conference on 17:51 - Apr 8 by christiand

I like Watson, not afraid to ask the key questions we want to hear answered.

Best EADT journo we've had for many a year.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Just watching the press conference on 11:12 - Apr 9 with 951 viewsSamWhiteUK

Just watching the press conference on 18:04 - Apr 8 by monty_radio

Best EADT journo we've had for many a year.

Right, but PL never said he was leaving, and anyone with half a brain knew he'd be staying if it was up to him. But Watson's going on for about 5 straight minutes of "oh the fans, they were clinging on to you staying". He repeated that line 3 or four times. The question it boiled down to was "Will you be staying unless you get the sack?", to which PL unsurprisingly answered yes, the same as he had to Brenner 5 minutes earlier.

Just came across that SW had gone in COMPLETELY unprepared, with one question about PL staying or leaving, and he couldn't adapt and ask anything different when Brenner got there first. Even PL said the SW going around the houses was "longer than Brexit"
Just watching the press conference on 11:16 - Apr 9 with 941 viewsSwansea_Blue

Just watching the press conference on 11:12 - Apr 9 by SamWhiteUK

Right, but PL never said he was leaving, and anyone with half a brain knew he'd be staying if it was up to him. But Watson's going on for about 5 straight minutes of "oh the fans, they were clinging on to you staying". He repeated that line 3 or four times. The question it boiled down to was "Will you be staying unless you get the sack?", to which PL unsurprisingly answered yes, the same as he had to Brenner 5 minutes earlier.

Just came across that SW had gone in COMPLETELY unprepared, with one question about PL staying or leaving, and he couldn't adapt and ask anything different when Brenner got there first. Even PL said the SW going around the houses was "longer than Brexit"

Ah, the old 'I've got my one question and I'll be blowed if anyone stops me from asking it (even if it has just been asked by someone else)' approach. Happens quite a lot. God knows why they do it. I'd have thought journos would sort it out amongst themselves a bit better - you ask the 'will you still be here next season' question, and I'll ask about injuries, etc.. They'd get broader range of questions in if they work together. Maybe they do or think they do, but it never looks like it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024