Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment 15:16 - Apr 12 with 1294 viewsBobbychase

Hibs fans are class, but helps to have a famous song written about where you live

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:17 - Apr 12 with 1285 viewsIllinoisblue

that is in the top three of footy anthems.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:20 - Apr 12 with 1269 viewsBobbychase

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:17 - Apr 12 by Illinoisblue

that is in the top three of footy anthems.

I love their version of the 'carefree' song as well. And there's a club whose fans have been through the emotional mangle over the years

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:20 - Apr 12 with 1258 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nothing beats a good old sing song after smashing the goal posts to pieces.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:29 - Apr 12 with 1214 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:20 - Apr 12 by Bobbychase

I love their version of the 'carefree' song as well. And there's a club whose fans have been through the emotional mangle over the years

there's something a Scottish accent that just makes footy songs sound better. Celtic do YNWA better. And Penny Arcade is a classic.

The guy who comes in around 30 second mark makes me laugh.

62 - 78 - 81

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:33 - Apr 12 with 1185 viewsBobbychase

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:29 - Apr 12 by Illinoisblue

there's something a Scottish accent that just makes footy songs sound better. Celtic do YNWA better. And Penny Arcade is a classic.

The guy who comes in around 30 second mark makes me laugh.

That's a great clip! I've chortled at that before.

And while the lyrics aren't really true to history, Build my Gallows which the Rangers fans sing is another rousing anthem

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:44 - Apr 12 with 1141 viewsIllinoisblue

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:33 - Apr 12 by Bobbychase

That's a great clip! I've chortled at that before.

And while the lyrics aren't really true to history, Build my Gallows which the Rangers fans sing is another rousing anthem

be nice if Lambert could tap into his Scottish connections and get Celtic, Rangers or even a Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen down for a pre-season friendly. They'd bring loads and would be a good money maker.

Also, even though it's not really a rousing sort of anthem, Edward Ebeneezer really should be played pre and post match. Give us an identity.

62 - 78 - 81

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:46 - Apr 12 with 1134 viewsBobbychase

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:44 - Apr 12 by Illinoisblue

be nice if Lambert could tap into his Scottish connections and get Celtic, Rangers or even a Hibs/Hearts/Aberdeen down for a pre-season friendly. They'd bring loads and would be a good money maker.

Also, even though it's not really a rousing sort of anthem, Edward Ebeneezer really should be played pre and post match. Give us an identity.

I think Edward Ebeneezer, as long as you end it at "but everybody calls me Ted" should be accepted as our official anthem. It's the bit afterwards that gets a bit crap

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:50 - Apr 12 with 1122 viewsITFC_Forever

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:46 - Apr 12 by Bobbychase

I think Edward Ebeneezer, as long as you end it at "but everybody calls me Ted" should be accepted as our official anthem. It's the bit afterwards that gets a bit crap

Edward Ebeneezer never has a chance to get going at games as it ends just as it starts to pick up momentum in terms of number of people singing it.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:55 - Apr 12 with 1107 viewsGlasgowBlue

Wonder if Castle on the Hill will ever get this treatment on 15:50 - Apr 12 by ITFC_Forever

Edward Ebeneezer never has a chance to get going at games as it ends just as it starts to pick up momentum in terms of number of people singing it.

The Mighty Wah “Story of the Blues” would make a terrific anthem imo.

Also, Lucan put this one up a while back. Very poignant from 5.17

[Post edited 12 Apr 2019 15:57]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024