Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston 10:30 - Apr 18 with 3495 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35916/motivating-players-no-problem-for-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston on 16:27 - Apr 20 with 361 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston on 16:10 - Apr 20 by Herbivore

Mach is like the drunk guy on his own in the pub desperately trying to start a fight with anyone who makes eye contact with him.

And you are being a pr1ck provoking people on here. You can get away with that here but no wonder you had been kicked out for that kind of behaviour from TB forum a few years ago.
Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston on 16:29 - Apr 20 with 352 viewsHerbivore

Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston on 16:27 - Apr 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

And you are being a pr1ck provoking people on here. You can get away with that here but no wonder you had been kicked out for that kind of behaviour from TB forum a few years ago.

Here comes Mr Angry. I'm not banned from any forum, dear. I'll nip on and PM you when I get a sec.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston on 16:32 - Apr 20 with 348 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston on 16:29 - Apr 20 by Herbivore

Here comes Mr Angry. I'm not banned from any forum, dear. I'll nip on and PM you when I get a sec.

It happened a few years ago so certainly the ban has been lifted. However people had had enough of your behaviour.
Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston on 16:36 - Apr 20 with 342 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Motivating Players No Problem for Lambert as Blues Visit Preston on 16:10 - Apr 20 by Bluefish

It is all correct and 4 managers have chosen to keep picking him for us as well, none of them have agreed with you however. He didn't play well yesterday but seems odd to make it all about him and ignore everyone and everything else
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 16:11]

He didn't play well yesterday but you hardly notice when he plays bad. The same would apply to Knudsen for example (when he was playing).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024