Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the highlights has left me speechless. 20:27 - Apr 19 with 4093 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

First goal is very good strike.

Second goal, catastrophic double header from Nsiala and Emmanuel.

Third goal, apart from the shambles of a defensive structure, what is Bart doing?

Fourth goal, had Myles Kenlock been sent off because I didn't see him.

That defense is embarrassing, no organisation at all, no leadership by example at all.
Skuse looks awful, old and leggy in the centre, Chambers is getting worse with age, Emmanuel had a disaster. I think most will now agree the 2 full backs are nothing better than cover.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Watching the highlights has left me speechless. on 11:32 - Apr 20 with 431 viewsHerbivore

Watching the highlights has left me speechless. on 11:30 - Apr 20 by Harry_Palmer

That really depends on if the 10 you bring in are better than the 10 you ship out.

Agree its not ideal but it would appear that most of our players are so hopelessly inept that another fairly large turnover may be required.

Recruitment will be absolutely key this summer.

Even throwing 10 world beaters together won't get the best out of them. You need to create a team that is at least equal to the sum of its parts, that's where we've failed this year.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Watching the highlights has left me speechless. on 11:44 - Apr 20 with 414 viewsHarry_Palmer

Watching the highlights has left me speechless. on 11:32 - Apr 20 by Herbivore

Even throwing 10 world beaters together won't get the best out of them. You need to create a team that is at least equal to the sum of its parts, that's where we've failed this year.

Lambert certainly needs to decide on a system / style of play that actually has a chance of getting results and then stick to it.

The 433 with Judge on the left and Jackson up top on his own for example clearly does not work, its a concern that he keeps going with this.
Watching the highlights has left me speechless. on 11:46 - Apr 20 with 413 viewsDarth_Koont

Watching the highlights has left me speechless. on 11:32 - Apr 20 by Herbivore

Yep.

Yesterday, you wouldn't put any of our players in the Preston team but that's still more about how we played as a team. We were ponderous and disjointed in attack and shapeless in defence. Which was a complete contrast to Preston who all looked like they knew what they were doing and where they needed to be.

This is a little bit the drawback of someone like Judge who wants to get involved and comes looking for the ball all over the pitch. We were crying out for a little bit of structure and formation but our movement seemed to confuse us more than it did Preston.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024