Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee O’Neill on Towns transfer business... 22:40 - May 13 with 7297 viewsMrTown

Interesting part: "We want to be coming out as soon as possible with deals but, at this moment in time it's unfair to comment on that."

Players currently involves within the play-offs?
Also said he has been working on plans since Jan for possible drop to League 1, did someone on here confirm you can pre-contract players in their last 6 months?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lee O’Neill on Towns transfer business... on 12:22 - May 14 with 601 viewsPhilTWTD

Lee O’Neill on Towns transfer business... on 12:13 - May 14 by MrTown

I think it will be done early, think it will be 2/3 acquisitions.
Striker
Left-Back
Goalkeeper dependent upon what happens with Gerks and Bart.

Think Donacien will remain here next year as well.

Think it'll be a couple of strikers and you only have to look at the January loan business to see what type of strikers PL will want. Agree on left-back and keeper, maybe a winger or two depending on what happens with Danny Rowe, PL has said we're short in that area on a few occasions.
Lee O’Neill on Towns transfer business... on 12:34 - May 14 with 563 viewsbontcho

Lee O’Neill on Towns transfer business... on 12:13 - May 14 by MrTown

I think it will be done early, think it will be 2/3 acquisitions.
Striker
Left-Back
Goalkeeper dependent upon what happens with Gerks and Bart.

Think Donacien will remain here next year as well.

Personally i'd keep Donacian as a utility defensive reserve, but Lambo seems very unconvinced.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Lee O’Neill on Towns transfer business... on 17:30 - May 14 with 439 viewsstrikalite

Lee O’Neill on Towns transfer business... on 09:22 - May 14 by BlueBadger

Calling it now. It'll be the same as every summer window with us scrambling around to the very end. Every Town manager of the Evans era has said 'I want players in early' and it's never happened.

We'll get the usual "players we would like to sign are now on holiday"....so we wait only to find out that three other Clubs with bigger offerings have also been waiting....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024