Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc 17:36 - May 26 with 1320 viewsJimmyJazz

Sunderland are given a goal and they go full on Mick McCarthy and just sit back. Charlton totally deserved that

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 17:47 - May 26 with 1269 viewshorsehollerer

Agreed. Sunderland have done this all season tbh. The amount of games where they have taken a first half lead, sat on it and failed to win, has been ridiculous. Especially away from home. They did nothing today. Never looked like scoring.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 17:50 - May 26 with 1240 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 17:47 - May 26 by horsehollerer

Agreed. Sunderland have done this all season tbh. The amount of games where they have taken a first half lead, sat on it and failed to win, has been ridiculous. Especially away from home. They did nothing today. Never looked like scoring.

Does that suggest that with a different manager they might be good enough to win the games if they keep most of the team and learn to kill games off?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 18:07 - May 26 with 1131 viewsJimmyJazz

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 17:50 - May 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Does that suggest that with a different manager they might be good enough to win the games if they keep most of the team and learn to kill games off?

But will they concede more goals? Only 5 games lost all season - far too many draws though

On the face of it i would have rated Charlton a bigger threat to us next season

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 18:11 - May 26 with 1101 viewsm14_blue

They were dreadful today but will surely be top 2 next year?
Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 18:14 - May 26 with 1079 viewshorsehollerer

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 17:50 - May 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

It's possible. They just look so average whenever I've seen them. I was thinking today how much fun Bishop, Lankester, Dozzell, Downes etc would've had out there. You only have to look at the impact Jonny Williams made when he came on in the last 20 mins to see the dearth of creative talent in the team.
Do you think they'll ditch Ross?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 18:37 - May 26 with 960 viewssoclopath

Jack Ross = McCarthy/Allardyce/Pulis etc on 18:14 - May 26 by horsehollerer

It's possible. They just look so average whenever I've seen them. I was thinking today how much fun Bishop, Lankester, Dozzell, Downes etc would've had out there. You only have to look at the impact Jonny Williams made when he came on in the last 20 mins to see the dearth of creative talent in the team.
Do you think they'll ditch Ross?

Don't think Ross would have brought us exciting football,that's why his Grandad Mc Carthy admires him so much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024