Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeking footware 09:59 - Jun 1 with 2764 viewswkj

When it comes to shoes, I don't like replacing them. I currently own three pairs (not including wellies and slippers) that are all now over five years old. My s****y pair of Lonsdale slipons now have detachable soles, so I have to take the plunge and replace the casual pair.

I am looking at getting a pair of sandals for around the house and garden, and am drawn to hiking sandals (ones that look like they ran out of fabric when trying to make trainers)

Whilst I suspect these might take on water, it is a risk I am willing to take in order to find a nice comfy pair of casual shoes. The point of the post is that I am looking to see if anyone has had experiences and suggestions for a pair, as a lot of the reviews I see on various pairs on amazon often show broken straps- so a solid testimonial would be grand.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 10:00]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Seeking footware on 09:45 - Jun 2 with 441 viewswkj

Seeking footware on 09:22 - Jun 2 by Bluebell

I would spell it 'footwear'.

Are you serious about those shoes? I have always imagined you are around the 35 to 40 age mark.

How wrong was I?

T'was a bit of a play on words for Software, but- that's the kind of company I keep I suppose. A casual pair of shoes are just that, something to knock about in, so I don't think I am ready to start hit the panic button for a midlife crisis just yet, when I start using Brut I'll let you know

Seeking footware on 09:49 - Jun 2 with 434 viewsWeWereZombies

Seeking footware on 09:45 - Jun 2 by wkj

T'was a bit of a play on words for Software, but- that's the kind of company I keep I suppose. A casual pair of shoes are just that, something to knock about in, so I don't think I am ready to start hit the panic button for a midlife crisis just yet, when I start using Brut I'll let you know

I was quite attracted to a woman with a pronounced facial scar last year but that mention of Brut means I think I have just found one of my boundaries...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Seeking footware on 09:52 - Jun 2 with 430 viewswkj

Seeking footware on 09:49 - Jun 2 by WeWereZombies

I was quite attracted to a woman with a pronounced facial scar last year but that mention of Brut means I think I have just found one of my boundaries...

Although you are no mister kipling, you always struck me as a man with exceedingly good taste. Don't let a bit of men's aftershave put you off though, only sticking it to the man and his pink tax on the toiletries that advertisers say I should use.

Seeking footware on 11:34 - Jun 2 with 405 viewswkj

Phwoarrrr… look out bowls club, WKJ is on the prowl

Seeking footware on 12:09 - Jun 2 with 393 viewscaught-in-limbo

Seeking footware on 10:17 - Jun 1 by BrixtonBlue

Those sandals look great. Make sure you get some lovely brown socks to go with them.

In fact, they'd look smashing with any type of socks.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024