Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let there be no doubt whatsoever about who is the bigger club 12:16 - Jun 3 with 885 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I have long since said it's not about the temporary divisional status, it's not about attendances and it's not really about recent history.

Norwich finished top. We finished bottom. For the first time ever they will be two divisions below us.

They are drowning in Premier League riches. We haven't beaten them for a decade.

Yet STILL their fans are on here, day after day, setting up accounts, obsessed with what we are doing.

It's really quite sweet. No matter how much more successful they have been lately, they know they are still in our shadow and probably always will be.

The thing that would hurt us the most is if they stopped caring about us altogether and deemed us insignificant. But they are still looking on enviously at a club two divisions below. Hilarious.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Let there be no doubt whatsoever about who is the bigger club on 12:43 - Jun 3 with 785 viewsSuperblue95

We are obviously the bigger club you are right.

However it’s a bit hypocritical of you calling them obsessed with us by starting a thread about them, and not for the first time either. Why bother mentioning them so frequently? Just makes you look as sad and obsessed as them.

Focus on Ipswich instead

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Let there be no doubt whatsoever about who is the bigger club on 12:55 - Jun 3 with 729 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Let there be no doubt whatsoever about who is the bigger club on 12:43 - Jun 3 by Superblue95

We are obviously the bigger club you are right.

However it’s a bit hypocritical of you calling them obsessed with us by starting a thread about them, and not for the first time either. Why bother mentioning them so frequently? Just makes you look as sad and obsessed as them.

Focus on Ipswich instead

Well they are coming into our house.

If they weren’t I wouldn’t give them a second thought.

But as they are here, constantly and relentlessly it’s impossible not to notice.

You’re welcome.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Let there be no doubt whatsoever about who is the bigger club on 13:22 - Jun 3 with 661 viewsJimmyJazz

I wonder if it's also a reflection that TWTD is actually a pretty good board, with a good number of daily posts ranging a fair few topics with a lot of considered lengthy responses. Add in the rivalry and I can understand why they are drawn to come on here.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Let there be no doubt whatsoever about who is the bigger club on 13:25 - Jun 3 with 645 viewsghostofescobar

We were bigger not too far in the past, they are bigger in the current era. It's as simple as that.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024