Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? 15:52 - Jun 27 with 1629 viewsMaySixth

Ta

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 17:16 - Jun 27 with 1564 viewsSitfcB

https://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/matches-on-sale-page/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 17:19 - Jun 27 with 1551 viewsmartin12120137

What allocation are we getting does anyone know ? Will they reach general sale ?
When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 17:36 - Jun 27 with 1516 viewsSitfcB

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 17:19 - Jun 27 by martin12120137

What allocation are we getting does anyone know ? Will they reach general sale ?

1,400 in the terrace and 400 seats.

A few may reach general sale but won’t be surprised if it doesn’t as it’s the first game of the season.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 10:15 - Jun 28 with 1276 viewsMaySixth

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 17:36 - Jun 27 by SitfcB

A few may reach general sale but won’t be surprised if it doesn’t as it’s the first game of the season.

Thanks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 10:22 - Jun 29 with 1135 viewsucnvpe0

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 17:36 - Jun 27 by SitfcB

Any thoughts on what away games might sell out?
When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 10:33 - Jun 29 with 1122 viewsPJH

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 10:22 - Jun 29 by ucnvpe0

Any thoughts on what away games might sell out?

Some might depend on how we are doing at the time but looking at the away allocations on the ITFC Travel guide I think the most likely to sell out or get close to it are:-

Burton
Wimbledon
Wycombe
Bristol R
Fleetwood
Gillingham
Lincoln
Peterborough
Portsmouth
Southend

Not in that order but I imagine all of those will sell well.
When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 10:42 - Jun 29 with 1110 viewsucnvpe0

When are Burton away tickets on sale to ST holders? on 10:33 - Jun 29 by PJH

Some might depend on how we are doing at the time but looking at the away allocations on the ITFC Travel guide I think the most likely to sell out or get close to it are:-

Burton
Wimbledon
Wycombe
Bristol R
Fleetwood
Gillingham
Lincoln
Peterborough
Portsmouth
Southend

Not in that order but I imagine all of those will sell well.

That's going to be a pain.

What is this "secondary ticketing" option on ITFC direct?
[Post edited 29 Jun 2019 10:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024