Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) 10:36 - Jul 4 with 816 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) on 10:41 - Jul 4 with 798 viewsbrazil1982

Good accent there buh!
Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) on 10:44 - Jul 4 with 788 viewsSitfcB

Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) on 10:41 - Jul 4 by brazil1982

Good accent there buh!

A poor 9 points.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) on 14:24 - Jul 4 with 660 viewsDebsyAngel

I got 27 on his questions! I have been on there before about 2 and a half years back, but got a terrible set of questions and just got 18. I unfairly lost as the other contestant said "The Charlie SOMETHING SOMETHING" band for who had a hit with The Devil Went Down To Georgia and Ken let him have the points! I won a one year out tshirt and Ken also chucked in a bluetooth speaker as he thought it was harsh...I know the last 2 champions of the quiz - both very good mates of mine.
Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) on 14:42 - Jul 4 with 639 viewsITFC_Forever

Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) on 14:24 - Jul 4 by DebsyAngel

I got 27 on his questions! I have been on there before about 2 and a half years back, but got a terrible set of questions and just got 18. I unfairly lost as the other contestant said "The Charlie SOMETHING SOMETHING" band for who had a hit with The Devil Went Down To Georgia and Ken let him have the points! I won a one year out tshirt and Ken also chucked in a bluetooth speaker as he thought it was harsh...I know the last 2 champions of the quiz - both very good mates of mine.

Devil Went Down to Georgia is a Levellers song.

Or they may have covered it....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) on 15:11 - Jul 4 with 598 viewsvilanovablue

Bloke from Ipswich coming up on Popmaster (n/t) on 14:42 - Jul 4 by ITFC_Forever

Devil Went Down to Georgia is a Levellers song.

Or they may have covered it....

It was a cover...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024