Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? 15:53 - Jul 4 with 914 viewsBLUEBEAT

Still looks thin in places

Was it worth it?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzfym8dFfhg/
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 16:57]

Poll: W or W

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 16:10 - Jul 4 with 867 viewsSitfcB

These things take time!

During the first ten days, some of the transplanted hairs, inevitably traumatized by their relocation, may fall out. This is referred to as "shock loss". After two to three months new hair will begin to grow from the moved follicles. The patient's hair will grow normally, and continue to thicken through the next six to nine months. Any subsequent hair loss is likely to be only from untreated areas. Some patients elect to use medications to retard such loss, while others plan a subsequent transplant procedure to deal with this eventuality.

It’s only been a few weeks.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 16:48 - Jul 4 with 790 viewsBLUEBEAT

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 16:10 - Jul 4 by SitfcB

These things take time!

During the first ten days, some of the transplanted hairs, inevitably traumatized by their relocation, may fall out. This is referred to as "shock loss". After two to three months new hair will begin to grow from the moved follicles. The patient's hair will grow normally, and continue to thicken through the next six to nine months. Any subsequent hair loss is likely to be only from untreated areas. Some patients elect to use medications to retard such loss, while others plan a subsequent transplant procedure to deal with this eventuality.

This is the first official update of #norwoodnogginwatch

Poll: W or W

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 16:52 - Jul 4 with 775 viewsPhilTWTD

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 16:10 - Jul 4 by SitfcB

These things take time!

You seem to know a lot about it!
Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 17:11 - Jul 4 with 728 viewsJ2BLUE

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 16:52 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

As if you don't Phil!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 17:13 - Jul 4 with 717 viewsPhilTWTD

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 17:11 - Jul 4 by J2BLUE

As if you don't Phil!

I think it's evident from even a cursory glance that I don't!
Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 17:14 - Jul 4 with 711 viewsJ2BLUE

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 17:13 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

I think it's evident from even a cursory glance that I don't!

Selling off Audis to raise funds I heard.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 19:08 - Jul 4 with 587 viewsSitfcB

Is “LorWood” halfway through his noggin session or is that it? on 16:52 - Jul 4 by PhilTWTD

You need some help/advice?

Google is you friend, like it was mine.

May be to late for you mind.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024