Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bathers 21:20 - Jul 26 with 689 viewsDyland

Bless you old son. Hope to see your return one day :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Bathers on 21:27 - Jul 26 with 677 viewsBluefish

I think he has joined me in the ultimate twtd legendary status. Pretty impressive stuff in such a short space of time

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

gmpf on 21:44 - Jul 26 with 639 viewsDyland

Bathers on 21:27 - Jul 26 by Bluefish

I think he has joined me in the ultimate twtd legendary status. Pretty impressive stuff in such a short space of time

;)

Bathers on 21:46 - Jul 26 with 638 viewswkj

What's the house special tonight Dyland, I've got a full wine rack and not sure what to pop the cork on

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bathers on 09:21 - Jul 27 with 545 viewsDyland

Bathers on 21:46 - Jul 26 by wkj

What's the house special tonight Dyland, I've got a full wine rack and not sure what to pop the cork on

Sorry old bean, was long gone. The weather is a sh1te and today I suggest roasting salmon and making a herby mushroom sauce of some description. Muscadet sur lie or Chablis, and/or a new world pinot noir, innit.

Bathers on 09:26 - Jul 27 with 540 viewsfooters

Bathers on 09:21 - Jul 27 by Dyland

Sorry old bean, was long gone. The weather is a sh1te and today I suggest roasting salmon and making a herby mushroom sauce of some description. Muscadet sur lie or Chablis, and/or a new world pinot noir, innit.

If you hadn't put fcking mushrooms in, I'd say you have excellent taste, buh :D

What time shall I come round?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bathers on 09:30 - Jul 27 with 538 viewsDyland

Bathers on 09:26 - Jul 27 by footers

If you hadn't put fcking mushrooms in, I'd say you have excellent taste, buh :D

What time shall I come round?

You daft sod. Gently fry shallots and garlic in butter. Slice and dice mushrooms quite small and chuck them in, turn heat off and cover with white wine. Chop a load of parsley, chives and tarragon. When the fish or meat is almost ready whack the heat up, reduce, stir in a big dollop or two of craime fraiche, and mix the herbs in at the last minute. Would also work with chicken if the mooks are being fussy.

Nommers.

EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 9:31]

Bathers on 09:32 - Jul 27 with 522 viewsfooters

Bathers on 09:30 - Jul 27 by Dyland

You daft sod. Gently fry shallots and garlic in butter. Slice and dice mushrooms quite small and chuck them in, turn heat off and cover with white wine. Chop a load of parsley, chives and tarragon. When the fish or meat is almost ready whack the heat up, reduce, stir in a big dollop or two of craime fraiche, and mix the herbs in at the last minute. Would also work with chicken if the mooks are being fussy.

Nommers.

EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 9:31]

Not mush-room in my diet for those slimy fings, buh. But did go out with a mushroom once. Fun guy.

Be a dear and make a parsley one instead. Be over eightish. x

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024