Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love Lambert. Great presser - doesn't shirk issues! 09:36 - Aug 2 with 740 viewsjasondozzell

Clearly cares about club and frustrated at lack of progress on deals. Not afraid to put pressure on Evans - but without going too far. He's knows exactly what he's doing and good luck to him.

I love Lambert. Great presser - doesn't shirk issues! on 09:39 - Aug 2 with 706 viewsBigManBlue

Sounded like the reality of ME's support isn't what he felt he was promised when he took over. Which, to be fair, a lot of people here said would happen at the time.-

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

I love Lambert. Great presser - doesn't shirk issues! on 09:42 - Aug 2 with 683 viewsjasondozzell

I love Lambert. Great presser - doesn't shirk issues! on 09:39 - Aug 2 by BigManBlue

Sounded like the reality of ME's support isn't what he felt he was promised when he took over. Which, to be fair, a lot of people here said would happen at the time.-

Yes. I appreciate Evans hasn't got endless amounts of money, but he's got to realise that you can't do everything on the cheap all the time. His responsibility is to get targets in asap to make Lambert's job easier.
I love Lambert. Great presser - doesn't shirk issues! on 09:52 - Aug 2 with 617 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I love Lambert. Great presser - doesn't shirk issues! on 09:42 - Aug 2 by jasondozzell

Yes. I appreciate Evans hasn't got endless amounts of money, but he's got to realise that you can't do everything on the cheap all the time. His responsibility is to get targets in asap to make Lambert's job easier.

It's not even about trying to do it on the cheap to save him money. We literally do not have the money and already have one of the most expensive squads in the division.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

I love Lambert. Great presser - doesn't shirk issues! on 09:53 - Aug 2 with 608 viewsHerbivore

Keane also gave good pressers.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024