Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MoM yesterday..... 12:47 - Aug 4 with 1126 viewsFrankfurtBlue

......as viewed on iFollow and the extended highlights, was either Flynn Downes or Danny Rowe. I can't make up my mind. Both played really well and hardly a mistake between them. Anyone at the game, have a different view?
MoM yesterday..... on 12:49 - Aug 4 with 1110 viewsWD19

I was at the game. Norris did not put a foot wrong all afternoon.

Downes a close second.
MoM yesterday..... on 13:00 - Aug 4 with 1073 viewsLB27

MoM yesterday..... on 12:49 - Aug 4 by WD19

I was at the game. Norris did not put a foot wrong all afternoon.

Downes a close second.

I agree, Norris didn’t make a single mistake all game. His positioning and sitting posture was perfect throughout.
MoM yesterday..... on 13:14 - Aug 4 with 1024 viewsWD19

MoM yesterday..... on 13:00 - Aug 4 by LB27

I agree, Norris didn’t make a single mistake all game. His positioning and sitting posture was perfect throughout.

Joking aside, his handling in the warm up was immaculate. I know it is ridiculous (and you can’t judge anyone in a warm up) but it was worthy of note. I was very impressed.

That said, Holy will give us a lot from his confidence and distribution so Norris might not get a league chance for a while.
MoM yesterday..... on 13:14 - Aug 4 with 1021 viewsPJH

Nothing different view from me.

Could be either Downes or Rowe but certainly one of them.

In fact Rowe gets my first half vote and Downes my second half vote and they end up joint MoM.
MoM yesterday..... on 14:13 - Aug 4 with 931 viewsLB27

MoM yesterday..... on 13:14 - Aug 4 by WD19

Joking aside, his handling in the warm up was immaculate. I know it is ridiculous (and you can’t judge anyone in a warm up) but it was worthy of note. I was very impressed.

That said, Holy will give us a lot from his confidence and distribution so Norris might not get a league chance for a while.

I’ve heard the same from others so a fair observation I’d say
MoM yesterday..... on 16:05 - Aug 4 with 830 viewsTractorgirlforever

I think rowe was our best player. I predicted that he will be one of our key men this season and yesterday he proved his ability. Really excited about this player and the season ahead
MoM yesterday..... on 16:18 - Aug 4 with 818 viewsNthsuffolkblue

MoM yesterday..... on 13:14 - Aug 4 by WD19

I think Holy's strength is his quick and accurate distribution to get the team on the attack quickly.

I suspect Norris is the better keeper but will have to fight for his place. If there is any chance Norris will stay next season if we go up, great. If not, it would be good for Holy to play a fair amount so he can develop with us. Either way we need 2 solid keepers.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024