Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
caroline lucas calls for all-female emergency cabinet 09:07 - Aug 12 with 6186 viewslowhouseblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49314840

her alternative ideas are an emergency cabinet in which no one has a beard or an emergency cabinet in which no one has an allotment.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

caroline lucas calls for all-female emergency cabinet on 14:07 - Aug 13 with 502 viewsNo9

caroline lucas calls for all-female emergency cabinet on 14:05 - Aug 13 by caught-in-limbo

I'm surprised by that. I had assumed that it was a golden rule among politicians not to identify any person's gender or sexuality and to a large degree race and skin colour.

I'm also surprised that following the last 3 years of UK politics, people still can't see that it's little more than an elaborate Punch & Judy Show.

" people still can't see that it's little more than an elaborate Punch & Judy Show."

UNless you watch what happens in the select committees-
Then you can see that since 2010 we have been living in a dictatorship
caroline lucas calls for all-female emergency cabinet on 14:13 - Aug 13 with 493 viewscaught-in-limbo

caroline lucas calls for all-female emergency cabinet on 14:07 - Aug 13 by No9

" people still can't see that it's little more than an elaborate Punch & Judy Show."

UNless you watch what happens in the select committees-
Then you can see that since 2010 we have been living in a dictatorship

Completely agree.

The Punch and Judy Show is what gets put out in the press for public consumption.

Woe betide anyone who passes off all this apparent stupidity and incompetence as just stupidity and incompetence.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

caroline lucas calls for all-female emergency cabinet on 12:17 - Aug 15 with 402 viewstabletopjoe

caroline lucas calls for all-female emergency cabinet on 14:03 - Aug 13 by tabletopjoe

Remember, any feminist will defend to the death your right to agree with her. Disagree, and she’ll call the police.

'Let the ignorant argue with themselves' -- CL

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024