Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket - rebate?? 20:12 - Aug 26 with 1436 viewsleftback

I not too bothered about this as obviously its much more important both teams can find a way to survive but just a thought........

If Bury and Bolton were to go bust, would we be due some sort of rebate based on the fact our season ticket will only cover 21 games instead of the 23 we initially paid for?
Season ticket - rebate?? on 20:13 - Aug 26 with 1416 viewsJ2BLUE

No, we paid for season tickets. Not a 23 game ticket. We'll still see every home league game this season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Season ticket - rebate?? on 20:29 - Aug 26 with 1308 viewsWickets

If we where they can keep mine and the vast majority would say the same , some fans expect ME to pump millions into the club and then moan about a few quid . OP i'm not having a go at you its a reasonable question .
Season ticket - rebate?? on 21:00 - Aug 26 with 1189 viewsfactual_blue

Season ticket - rebate?? on 20:29 - Aug 26 by Wickets

If we where they can keep mine and the vast majority would say the same , some fans expect ME to pump millions into the club and then moan about a few quid . OP i'm not having a go at you its a reasonable question .

Phil would rather there is no rebate, as there will be an increase in TWTD traffic with the massive rise in moaning about the lack of a rebate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Season ticket - rebate?? on 21:12 - Aug 26 with 1140 viewsjas0999

You pay for a season ticket, you get to see all League home games, whether that be 21 or 23 matches. Still good value in my opinion.
Season ticket - rebate?? on 21:23 - Aug 26 with 1080 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Season ticket - rebate?? on 21:12 - Aug 26 by jas0999

You pay for a season ticket, you get to see all League home games, whether that be 21 or 23 matches. Still good value in my opinion.

Will be interesting to see if the club comes up with some imaginative way to compensate fans for the fact they will get one fewer game. A few years back I would have said no chance, but under the current regime I reckon they might. Perhaps a voucher to spend at the club shop, a free match ticket for a friend or a free pie or a pint at one match or something would be nice. Would cost the club less than a part refund wouldn't it? It might actually even out if it encourages them to spend too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Season ticket - rebate?? on 21:37 - Aug 26 with 1028 viewsActionMan

Season ticket - rebate?? on 21:12 - Aug 26 by jas0999

If it was that desperate he could throw in two cup games to make up for it rather than a rebate anyway.
Season ticket - rebate?? on 21:39 - Aug 26 with 1019 viewscolchesterchris

Why would they? Worth remembering that ITFC would also lose out on 2x match day revenue

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024