Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:30 - Aug 30 with 410 viewsNewsTWTD

TWTV: Ipswich Town v Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Watch Again 30th Aug 2019 09:37
Watch Town boss Paul Lambert discussing the match with Shrewsbury on Saturday, which was live earlier on TWTV. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:01 - Aug 30 with 364 viewsFPL_Tractor

COYB

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:01 - Aug 30 with 363 viewschicoazul

HEY

Words are a medium that reduces reality to abstraction for transmission to our reason, and in their power to corrode reality inevitably lurks the danger that the words will be corroded too. It might be more appropriate, in fact, to liken their action to excessive stomach fluids that digest and gradually eat away the stomach itself.
Poll: How much are Phil Gav and the elusive Mark looking forward to next Friday?

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:04 - Aug 30 with 356 viewsFPL_Tractor

Normally the press conference starts around the time the ifollow comments start coming on twitter

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:04 - Aug 30 with 354 viewsFPL_Tractor

None yet

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:14 - Aug 30 with 329 viewsFPL_Tractor

First ifollow stuff coming out so normally isn’t too long from this point.

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:15 - Aug 30 with 329 viewsPhilTWTD

He's here.

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:16 - Aug 30 with 325 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:29 - Aug 30 with 294 viewsPositivelyPortman

Pitiful coverage. They’ve been tweeting for 10mins ffs. Why always this delay?
Login to get fewer ads

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:32 - Aug 30 with 290 viewsDeano69

Proper!!

Poll: Who makes the Final Tonight?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020