Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The second election attempt just failed again 00:35 - Sep 10 with 4266 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

293 - Yes
46 - No

Labour didn’t vote again.

The whole thing is embarrassing frankly

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The second election attempt just failed again on 09:04 - Sep 11 with 446 viewsGaryCooper

The second election attempt just failed again on 09:02 - Sep 11 by dickie

Just reunite Ireland, they're better off without us I reckon

Yep that would work, absolutely no problems at all.
The second election attempt just failed again on 10:19 - Sep 11 with 422 viewsDennyx4

The second election attempt just failed again on 00:40 - Sep 10 by Guthrum

Nobody trusts Johnson. That's the only reason they won't let him have his election until he's delayed Brexit (or, somehow, managed to pass a deal through Parliament).

I think I understand, albeit, what happens if Johnson either finds a way not to ask for an extension, or just disregards the latest ruling and just doesn't ask.

Surely it would be better to have an election beforehand to prevent that situation or is the thought that Johnson would win an election at the moment anyway?
The second election attempt just failed again on 12:31 - Sep 11 with 399 viewsdickie

The second election attempt just failed again on 09:04 - Sep 11 by GaryCooper

Yep that would work, absolutely no problems at all.

I was being facetious... However, I can't see any solution to the Irish border issue and think the UK can't leave at all unless someone comes up with something. Being in the customs union and continuing free movement of people surely is the only way - in which case why leave?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024