Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. 22:51 - Sep 21 with 1503 viewsSwailsey

https://www.skysports.com/football/colchester-vs-leyton-or/report/410562

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 22:53 - Sep 21 with 1473 viewswkj

Jackson's goal was a lovely finish

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 22:57 - Sep 21 with 1456 viewsSwailsey

Oh and our 2 FORMER first team keepers were both featured in the ‘beautiful game turned ugly’ montage on the EFL show.

C’mon guys..
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 10:56]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 23:02 - Sep 21 with 1437 viewswkj

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 22:57 - Sep 21 by Swailsey

Oh and our 2 FORMER first team keepers were both featured in the ‘beautiful game turned ugly’ montage on the EFL show.

C’mon guys..
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 10:56]

At least Gerks got on the right side of the score sheet, goodness me I hated seeing that happen to Bart, it is very sad to see him unable to be the Bart he used to be.

Crybaby

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 10:04 - Sep 22 with 1103 viewsEly_Blue

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 23:02 - Sep 21 by wkj

At least Gerks got on the right side of the score sheet, goodness me I hated seeing that happen to Bart, it is very sad to see him unable to be the Bart he used to be.

He is the Bart he used to be, still cr@p with his feet as hes always been

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 10:08 - Sep 22 with 1090 viewswkj

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 10:04 - Sep 22 by Ely_Blue

He is the Bart he used to be, still cr@p with his feet as hes always been

I dont recall any howlers on par with that one during his time here

Crybaby

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 10:11 - Sep 22 with 1082 viewsEly_Blue

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 10:08 - Sep 22 by wkj

I dont recall any howlers on par with that one during his time here

Maybe no howlers with his feet but when the ball went back to him did you ever feel comfortable when it was at his feet? At least Holy looks better on the floor, IMHO that is a basic requirement these days for a goalkeeper in the modern game

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 10:30 - Sep 22 with 1056 viewsSimonds92

Young lad Poku looks decent on that short clip, only 18.
Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 10:38 - Sep 22 with 1042 viewswkj

Eastman and Gerks combining well today then.. on 10:30 - Sep 22 by Simonds92

Young lad Poku looks decent on that short clip, only 18.

Aiye, Colchestee have a couple decent young players in their ranks, they don't do to bad on that front

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024